so far so good. botox diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: so far so good. botox diary

Postby puzzledbutt » 23 Jun 2013, 12:36

hi all! bm a bit hard today and had some shooting pains and soreness. confused about how much water to drink??? when i drank 3lts a day my movements were not soft enough so i doubled water intake to 6lts but its exchausting trying to get all that water fown my neck and running to bathroom constantly day and night. i had a large bit of fish yesterday bigher than usual mayb that caused the bigger bm. anyway veggie for the next couple of days again i think. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Ever the Optimist » 23 Jun 2013, 15:22

Hey Puzzled,
Great to read your recovery posts - You make me laugh!
Don't forget, for one reason or another, no wee BM is going to be the same every single day, so don't worry too much and you're still healing so early after Botox that to escape one totally pain-free day would be a miracle!!! It's still normal to get times like this but don't let 'em get to you too much....Remind yourself you're still recovering!!
6 lts of water is possibly too much water so be careful not to overdo the fluids (3 -4 should be adequate)....Gee, no wonder you can't stay off the loo!!
The fish might have caused you a slightly larger BM if you've been eating veggies only but it's still pretty fissure-friendly, so don't be put off eating it! It's so good for you too........
LOL at redecorating the Hammer House of Horror bathroom!! ...but actually a really good idea! Totally relate to that one too.
You take care & keep up all the great work!! xxxxxx:)
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby Ever the Optimist » 23 Jun 2013, 15:24

"I had a falling BM yesterday and it was spectacular. Movicol you little beaut!"
LOL big-time at this one WDF!!!!!
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby puzzledbutt » 23 Jun 2013, 16:11

hi eto!! thank u for ur reply and on going support. its hard to know what to do sometimes and u end up blameing everything u can think of that u did different. i think i will cut down the water its exchausting!! u always know the right things to say eto probably god love u uve had such a hard time and alot of pain to b such a wee fountain of information. i love to hear from u. hope u r still feeling well and continue to heal. i hope and pray that we all can go and get r paint charts in the furture!! take care pet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby puzzledbutt » 24 Jun 2013, 13:17

hi all! day 6 two bms today may have something to do with the bar of fruit and nut i had last night dont know but maybe:-)
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Rachael 1984 » 24 Jun 2013, 13:22

Hi Puzzled Butt, keep going, you are doing well. I agree with ETO it is early days yet... Healing wishes to you xxxxx
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby puzzledbutt » 24 Jun 2013, 14:53

thank u so much for your reply and your support rachael it means so much to me. i hope work went ok and you found a comfy way to drive. thinking and praying for you pet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby puzzledbutt » 25 Jun 2013, 13:03

hi all! day 7 good soft bm this morning but went back to work today for 4hrs and i had a couple if wee pains coming and going around fissy dont think she likes being back at work she prefers me taken it easy and being good to myself at home. love and healing to u all xxxxxxxx ps going to try coconut oil this evening.
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby puzzledbutt » 26 Jun 2013, 15:50

hi all! day 8 best bm ive had in my life think it had alot to do with my new friend coconut oil, great stuff! put it in and around anus last night when to bed smelling that good i wanted to eat myself and felt really kinda comfy and nice. put it on before bm this morning and everything slid out, no drama or pain just lovely! love and healing to u all :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby puzzledbutt » 27 Jun 2013, 14:17

hi all day 9 on my feet alot today working in clothes shop and it was all go. feeling a bit prickly uncomfortable today. going to bed to relax and watch tv with a bit of dark chocolate yum yum! all my love and healing to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
puzzledbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist