Gas escaping by itself-Can't hold it like I used to

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Gas escaping by itself-Can't hold it like I used to

Postby bobasTic3 » 14 Jul 2013, 20:11

I got anal fissure, internally deep(not visible). and i also got problem with feeling or not feeling sensation of urge to Poo.
i also started leaking little gas bubbles here and there. Like i don't have control of some of them.
Is this gonna last forever? Cause if the gas escapes byiself in social situations, that is not nice. it's embarrasing.
Today i went somewhere and i was just letting it escape. embarrasing but it was in the street and usually those dn't stink cause the air is polluted already so usually no one suspects.
i tried holding it but they just escape.
PS i dont mean full ones. those i can still hold. But like alittle ZZZzzzzzzz .
But i'm always been gasy And i used to be able to hold them in social situations.
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Gas escaping by itself-Can't hold it like I used to

Postby Guest » 15 Jul 2013, 14:48

Some people have success in using multipurpose imodium and or taking in probiotic yogurts.
Do you have IBS or the like?
HTH GL

Postby Guest » 16 Jul 2013, 07:47

Yes, I had some embarrassing moments due to Botox, especially at places when one can hear even the sounds of stomach growling (best example is the conference room where silence is at its peak in between discussions, except for the projector noise Image ).
Well, this is all temporary.  It is because of the sudden change in diet to overcome fissures.  Mine was due to broccoli. These conditions disappear once the gut is repaired and healed.  Mine did.  I found Botox a curse during such times.  However, after almost four months of surgery, my Botox seems to have been fading away.  I can now hold gas like I use to, millions of years ago.  Thank goodness for that.  It is extremely (I mean extremely) embarrassing for women.
Undigested food can cause flatulence.  So digestive enzymes and like Buttastic said, Probiotics - another important element, are necessary to prevent gas formation.  Chewing fennel seeds (before) and using Listerine Peppermint strips (during) any important social activity helps too.
.... Olive oil also partially inhibits gastric motility. As a result, the gastric content of the stomach is released more slowly and gradually into the duodenum, favoring the digestion and absorption of nutrients in the intestine...(http://www.internationaloliveoil.org). So take 2 tbsp (EV/cold pressed/organic) with large meals.
I hope this helps. Good Luck!
PS.. once you start consuming olive oil, stinky flatulence will be history.

Postby marg6043 » 20 Jul 2013, 14:41

bobasTic3, hey there, my dear we all have at sometime problems with escaping gas and even lose stools.
Since my gallbladder removal I have problems with lose stools and is been occasions in wish I don't make it to the toilet.
Also the escaping gas is a problem and sometimes oily due to losing the ability of processing fats.
Like buttastic said, probotics helps a lot, also you need to keep an eye on the offending foods, usually a gas problem or leak can be certain food family.
I get a lot of good results when I take liquid Kefir it taste like yogurt but without the milk products as I can not longer digest dairies like I used too.
Don't worry about the flatulence we all been there in one way or the other it will go away or will get better once you find out what the problem is.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8