need your opinion

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

need your opinion

Postby bp1234 » 24 Jul 2013, 18:30

Hi guys,
It has been a few months since my fissure has completly healed through a combination of natual oils, fresh aloe vera, miralax, and diet change. Through the healing "process", there have been ups and downs, and I have developed a skin tag and a build up of scar tissue. The skin tag was causing me pain during BMs, so I had my boyfriend tie it off for me and it is currently in the process of falling off. My question, however, lies with the scar tissue. It does not bother me in the sense that it gets irritated, but when I wash myself, I can feel it. Its feels tougher than the rest of my skin down there.
Does scar tissue stretch? Will I ever be able to have anal sex again?
Im too scared to even stick a finger all the way in, let alone my boyfriend's manhood. Should I try stretching it out a little day-by-day, or should I just give up on that part of my sexuality?
bp1234
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: need your opinion

Postby guiness » 25 Jul 2013, 12:59

Heres my school of thought on this: im a female, i dont need to do it so nobody is ever going there. However there are plenty of men on here who are bottoms, some who still can, and i think there was someone with stenosis and could not anymore. Im not risking it personally.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Savaici » 25 Jul 2013, 18:31

I can understand that you want to have sex again, but suggest that you try gradual dilation to stretch the scar tissue there.
Here is a link on the forum that you might want to go through and read what others have done. There are also a few men on here - saintkilledher being one - who have been where you are now. It might be worth reading his posts.
http://anal-fissure.org/search?search_keywords=Dilation
Hope this helps!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Please go-away! » 25 Jul 2013, 21:27

I feel the same as guiness, I haven't even waxed the area, I use to get a partial wax there and the bikini line, let alone touch it.
But some feel the need and miss it, that's OK, Saviaci has a great suggestion, Please do read that post.
Take care..:)
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby marg6043 » 26 Jul 2013, 12:48

bp1234, hi there and I am happy for you that your fissure healed naturally, mine did too after a year.
Now as for your sex life, I know is very important for you, I know that you are very afraid of having anything done in the area after the fissure, but if you are truly healed you can research about anal dilation and perhaps give a try.
Some members here have it done either by a professional or themselves and they get good results, you can purchase a kit and see how it goes, this is a good way to keep the scar tissue flexible, the kit will come with instructions occurs.
I hope you find something that works for you.
Good luck and I wish you the best.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8