Hello everyone

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Hello everyone

Postby mnmom » 19 Oct 2007, 19:44

I know it's really early to say, but my cut looks less deep and more closed up already after just starting the tinactin last night! I am cautiously optimistic!!
I am especially excited about how much less bloated my stomach is after starting the aloe vera juice about a week ago. I had taken aloe vera in a powdered capsule form before, but it always gave me diarrhea. I never thought to try the liquid aloe vera as I thought it would do the same thing, but it is so gentle.
mnmom
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby happyass » 20 Oct 2007, 05:15

good progress....keep thinking cautiously optimistic as it will help send optimistic messages to your mind and body.
did you feel anything at the site of application with the tinactin?
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby mnmom » 20 Oct 2007, 08:41

No, I didn't feel anything at this site of the fissure. I was worried that it was going to burn, but I didn't feel anything. The skin tag also seems more pliable and not as swollen. I hope it really is healing and I'm not just jumping to conclusions.
mnmom
Fibre Addict

Postby mnmom » 27 Dec 2007, 20:34

Hello all. I have been away from the board for a while. My fissure seemed to go away when I first used the tinactin ... but unfortunately it keeps coming back. I seem to get more constipated near ovulation of my cycle and the constipation and difficult bowel movements seem to reopen the fissure during that time. Just last night I had a bowel movement and noticed blood. Then I took a mirror to look at it and then it started to bleed a lot! I still don't have any real pain with it, if anything, it is just slightly itchy and irritated. I know that my case and symptoms seem to be very mild compared to most on this board ... but it is still annoying! Maybe if I would use the tinactin religiously every day and not only when the fissure acts up, maybe that would be the key.
Julie
mnmom
Fibre Addict

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Dec 2007, 21:14

Maybe, or maybe if your periods are regular you can start taking stool softeners 5 day ahead to prevent hard poop. I had same problem - always got my fiss. reopen before period but I had to stop using MOM and mineral oil due to extreme wight loss. So, I opted to have LIS. If your symptoms are just somewhat bothersome, which it looks like they are, stay with conservative treatments. I lived in agonizing pain for 5 months so I had to have surgery.
All the best !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61