Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 16 Aug 2013, 02:42

I know exactly what you mean I was the same & I got the finger exam Image but it was easier than I expected she was gentle with me. Just tell your CRS to be super careful as your still tender. I'm still doing great but like you get the odd twinge & good way of describing it a lightning shock. I don't worry about these twinges I presume it's all part of healing when you have healing skin.
Again I wish you the best & I hope you have good news for us later today. xx
Deleted User 2543

Postby J-32 » 16 Aug 2013, 06:31

Before my Botox injection I was examined with an anocscope which is designed for children. It is a little bit more narrow so there is less pain.
J-32
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 16 Aug 2013, 16:54

How'd it go little sunshine? Any news?
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby Sunshine » 16 Aug 2013, 18:19

Hello all, and thank you all for your messages.
Well I had a lovely lady CRS yesterday, who after listening to my Fissure story, wanted to examine me.
The finger exam was fine, although a bit uncomfortable when she got to the sight of the Fissure. But was so worth it to be told that where my fissure was, is now scar tissue!!!
Oh yes, could have leapt off the bed and run out into the waiting room to share this amazing news with all waiting there...although jumping off a bed with jog bottoms & knickers round my ankles may have only got me about two foot from the bed and flat on my face!
So I settled for a grin from ear to ear and huge thanks to the lovely lady for giving me the best news ever.
She did want to give me a camera exam too, but said that as the scar tissue was so new, she wouldn't, as she didn't want to risk it opening up again and would see me in two months time to do one.
I was told to stop using the Rectogesic now, but if I have any flare up at all, then I am to start using it again, and phone her secretary for a sooner appointment. And if it were to return, she would suggest Botox.
The twinges and lightning bolts are just part of the healing process she said, so its good to know that they are normal.
I wish Fissures didn't exist, but they do. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Be it through self healing, Botox or Surgery. In the end, we will all win this war against these nasty monsters.
Meanwhile, we all have to remember, we are not alone. We are all part of this amazing Forum which I am proud to be part of and like to call "The Bum Club".
The second step to healing, after joining this club, is believing that you will get better, because you really will. Maybe not today, or next week, or even next month. But you will, in time heal, and be whole again.
My favourite quote..."Nothing Tastes as Good, as Healthy Feels" and its so true.
I shall continue with the water and super healthy food, & also the vitamins.
Wishing everyone's Fissure, to become scar tissue & leave them to live their life to the fullest.
Im Walking On Sunshine....and Dont it Feel Good... X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby Sunshine » 16 Aug 2013, 18:22

Image Image Image 
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby J-32 » 17 Aug 2013, 03:01

Image Image Image 
Great news Sunshine!!!
Take it easy now, stick to the diet+water and please drop by here from time to time so we could be happy for you and even more motivated!
Image Image Image 
J-32
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby owmybum » 17 Aug 2013, 06:49

That's FANTASTIC NEWS sunshine!!!
Image Image Image 
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby Please go-away! » 17 Aug 2013, 19:31

WAY to go Sunshine, you are my sunshine , our only sunshine , you keep us happy when you fight those fissure blues..lol..so don't take our sunshine away..he he.
Image (no I haven't been in the drink, Although I do miss a good beer..lol, I'm just happy for ya)
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Sunshine » 21 Aug 2013, 08:47

Thank you all :D Feeling great & sticking to the water intake and healthy food.
Hugs & Cures to you all Image  X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby Guest » 21 Aug 2013, 09:32

This is you Sunshine:

Your almost there, now all you need is a few months or so of bristols 4-6 to really strengthen up things down there.
With the recent wonderful news and your world-class positive attitude your fissures will soon be history.
No looking back.
GL