Successful Fistulotomy NO NARCOTICS

Fistula support sub forum. Are you having, or have you had surgery for a Fistula? Or are you just looking for information? We will help where we can and are here to offer support, member-to-member. Check out our Fistula Success Stories sub-forum too!!

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?

Re: Successful Fistulotomy NO NARCOTICS

Postby allbehindmenow » 13 May 2019, 21:56

Sunday day 12 great day still drainage. Another ball game in bleachers all day

Monday Exactly two weeks since surgery!!!! I feel great. Worked around house all day long. I am taking this time off to clean and paint my baseboards and touch up my walls. Still slight drainage and still taking Sitz baths after bm and at night to make sure I am clean.

Tuesday day 15 slight drainage but feel great! Just wish the wound would close up and stop draining!

Wednesday day 16 - Thursday 17. Still feel great no pain at all. Still draining, but the wound is definitely starting to close up. Each day it looks better!

Monday three weeks from surgery. I feel great no pain nothing but still not 100% closed up. Reduced my Sitz baths to twice a day once after a bm and one before bed. Still taking fiber and Colace. Still having drainage but I can see the end of the wound. I had originally planned on going back to work today but decided to take one more week off in hopes the drainage will stop and it will fully close. On the bright side I am getting tons of work done around my house!
allbehindmenow
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3