The Giz's New Ass

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

13 DAYS///!!

Postby Guest » 30 Nov 2006, 07:26

HI FOLKS!! :D
me again// 13 days later here i am.. feeln good still no pain or anything for that matter.. :rabbit:
today is the day 3 hours from now i gotta go back to have my stiches removed.. abit nervouse i will say.. i due hope it dont hurt.. but i guess i gotta keep in mind ..no pain can come close to what i (we) went thru.. Image
still sticking to my much changes diet/ and now my eating habits have changed...i eat 3 meals a day..omg!!,, i was so used to maybe 2 only sometime..most 1 meal and junk..!! :bom:
lots of fiberfoods / lots of water / down to 1 colase in the am and 1 pm / 5 fiber tabs am and 5 pm... i think ill always take the fiber tabs as part of my morning start up even if im totally healed.. :bball:
\
well i sure hope everyone is doing well..and if not //please please please.. get the surgery!! :roll:
Dr Giz ...a.r.g. ////// anal research guinee pig :king:

Re: The Giz's New Ass

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 Nov 2006, 09:42

Hey Giz,

Glad to hear you are still doing great and sticking to what works! Juts wanted to let you, and everyone else,know, I just got back from my MD for a referal! I should here from the colorectal guy sometimes today for my initial appointment. I'm nervous but my doctor assures me this "group" is the best in the state

Hugh
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 30 Nov 2006, 09:51

I'm glad that things are going so well for you Image Thanks for the update.
I didn't even think about having to get stitches out...I guess I figured they would use the dissolving kind. I can't blame you for being nervous about it, but I agree that it couldn't be anywhere near as painful as what you've already experienced.
Best of luck to you!
Sara

Postby Guest » 30 Nov 2006, 16:02

wel well well...me worried over nothing again..!!!gezzz,, Image
got to the docs office and nervouse as i said before.. seems i was in and out in less the 25 min.. we brought the nurses a few gift wrapped boxes of chocolate.. i did put them thu hell..! :twisted:
he took a peek and said everything has healed up real well and to stick with my fiber intake.. :o
((scratchen my head not my butt))).. :lol!: .ahhh doc,?..humm..ahh stiches..? :study:
ohh...there dissolvable!!!!!.he states!..holy cow!!!!
spent the night worried for nothing.....lolol Image
im just glad this nightmare seems to be comming to an end!,, all in all the only thing i have left is i think i need an energy boost / sweet kick in the ass,,lolol oooo no not there.. :shock: .lolol/// seems im so tired alot , i guess sitting around suffering on the couch for 5 weeks took its toll on me...//back to plumbing and heating!!! :bball:
yea!!! i do feel so much better..im a different person!
the hell we go through with such pain// like i said before..if the devil himself was to set out looking for a manager , with the pain that i went thru , i would be first on his list....
hang in there folks..it can only get better!
get the surgery if the doc says its needed//!!!!!!! dont waste anymore time!,,
my girl has noticed alot of changes/friends and my employees have also!/
my temper / my thought process / my smile is back with a lil step in my walk! / my whole outlook on life seems abit different..
and i owe it all to this room /to all you people that have shared, good and bad / pain and none... it has all helped me and i thank you all once again.. ((((now where do i slide my credit card?))) :lol!: ...lololo...dont answer that one..lolol.... :lol!: im killn myself over here!!!... :lol!:
thank you
DR. GIZ / A.R.G. ANAL REASERCH GUINNEE PIG
PS...IM NOT GOING ANYWARE THO// IM STILL GONNA VIST OFTEN TO SEE IF MAYBE I CAN HELP SOMEONE.. Image

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Dec 2006, 12:27

Well, Giz...a couple questions?

How long has it been now...two weeks(?)

How much pain, soreness do you have from the incision site?

Are you back at work? If so, how long was it before you made it back to work?

Done any lifting? How heavy (anything heavier than a gallon of milk(?)

Take care, Hugh :santa:
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 05 Dec 2006, 16:26

im am 99.9 percent....running on no pain at all!!! none!,,,im a new man i tell ya!!... the best money i have ever spent... i still take my fiber pills ///am and pm/// im eating 100% different now also... im alive again..sure feels good..my girl tells me im like when we first meet like over 10 years ago...
im a building contractor... i lift everyday / heating systems///ect/// yesterday/./ 350- 2x4's unloaded and carryed across a yard and down to the basement...i feel great!!...
keep up the hope///and you will to/// doc says my recovery was to be 10-15 days...i did 2 days///! i feel like a new man i tell ya
feel better soon!
the giz