tomorrow CT scan

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: tomorrow CT scan

Postby Guest » 06 Feb 2008, 18:43

Buttgrl,

I am glad it went well. Yah let us know what happens ok. How do you feel? Like Lecia said drink pleny of water to get it out of you system.

Take Care
Patty

Postby buttgirl » 06 Feb 2008, 18:57

I feel fine. don't think there will be a problem getting it out. It basically ran through my system in about 1 hour. I am drinking tons though, to get out the barine salts that might have been left behind....
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 06 Feb 2008, 19:00

Oh good I am glad you are well. I get my third shot of Botox 2/27/08. Just wanted to let you know. I hope your results come back good.

Patty

Postby Fissulyna » 06 Feb 2008, 19:17

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaay !!! Chris is done with CT : )) - and has a nice "glow" today ; ) !
Which finger did you macerated ? LOL
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 06 Feb 2008, 19:26

When do you get the results?

Postby buttgirl » 07 Feb 2008, 12:25

I get the results next week, I think. The tech said my dr would have the results in a couple of days, which would be fri or mon.
I cut my right pointer finger.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby buttgirl » 08 Feb 2008, 13:42

ARGH!! I just calld my drs office. They have the scans but my Dr won't be in until Tues. The nurse said that she doesn't know how to read the scans and doesn't want to say anything wrong. All I could get out of her is that there are words and numbers. I wish I could see a scan so I'd know what she was looking at.
Now I just have to wonder until Tues.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 08 Feb 2008, 13:46

Oh, geez! That is awful. Knowing that it is there but having to wait until Tuesday!! That would drive me crazy and I am sure it is you. Maybe you can go down there and ask for a copy and we can see what we can make of it!!

I would think if it were something really serious they would have called you before he left for the weekend.

Guess we'll have to play our acronym game to pass the time!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 08 Feb 2008, 13:47

Words and numbers are bad enough! Did they really find words and numbers??
Oh, my!! BG!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 08 Feb 2008, 14:31

That is strange - I mean that report is "coded" . Mine came as a tree pager with words - detailed description of all of my organs done by radiologist . Nurse called and said that all is fine but I wanted to see it and they didn't let me !!!! So I went to radiology center and took a copy myself. I found out that they didn't find anything with my guts (that was why my primary sent me for CT), but there were other things they saw that are thanks Gog nothing serious but it made me mad that I was denied that information. My only explanation is that they did not want me to pursue further testings (which I did with other primary), so insurance won't slap them on their wrist for ordering CT before colonoscopy and caused me asking for more tests.
All in all, I would ask for full report "with translation" Chris - don't let them off the hook !
All the best : ) !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61