Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Postby Fissulyna » 25 Jul 2008, 17:54

OK, this is what happened Image .
I had normal BM this morning - somewhat painful ,but no sign of blood - not even the pinky spot - NOTHING !!!!!
It was about 7 hours ago. I went peeing an hour ago, there was nothing on my panties. I sat in my garden drinking tea with my hubby and went to the bathroom to pee again and there it was - fresh red blood on my panties !!!
I thought - OK, maybe period, although it was too bright red and too far behind . I looked at my mirror and my anus is covered in blood.I can not see any particular spot from where it is coming from Image Image. I called my local girl CRS - she said that she has no idea where it might be coming from but that it definitely is not cancer (DOUGH !!!????? Image), and that I might want to come and see her in 4 weeks or something- I am pissed off through the roof Image . Now I see that she definitely is not taking my case seriously and I am bummed beyond description .
Anybody ever had this kind of out of blue bleeding not related to BM ???
Thanks in advance Image :( :( :( :(
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Postby Guest » 25 Jul 2008, 18:13

Oh my goodness. That is just crazy. Somebody needs to see you. Why do these things always happen on Fridays when you have to wait through the weekend. Can you see a wound anywhere? Is the blood brownish or reddish? Could it have come out from the last BM and you didn't notice it before?

I am glad you have an appointment on Monday. I don't think I have ever had any spontaneous bleeding down there before. I have had some in between bms but that was when I had a known reason for it. Do you feel worse today? I am sorry. I know that is so scary to get a new symptom like that. Have you ever had a colonoscopy done?

I wish I could be of more help and put your mind at ease but I am at a loss here. There is something going on and that may be explaining why you are in so much pain lately. I wish you didn't have to wait through the weekend. Do you have any abdomonial cramps?

Postby Fissulyna » 25 Jul 2008, 19:20

Hi baby-Sis - just came down from the bathroom ... I had another BM and it was not painful but there was fresh blood coming out in the toilet. I took a soak and looked at the mirror and you would not believe this !!!! I found the hole and it is NOT inside of the anus but on the top and little bit to the left of my big skin tag so I think it was
a thrombosed hemmie all this time hiding below that tag and hurting all this time and now it bursted open like small volcano : (((.
Dear Lecia- HOW is it possible that one goes to exam and doctor does not see such a basic thing : ((( ???!!!! I even asked her today could it be a hemorrhoid hidden beneath my huge tag and she said that no, since she would feel it - yeah my butt - IDIOT !!!! I don't know what to think or say - they ALL can wipe their butts with their diplomas - that is what they can do - they know less than 90% of people here on this forum !!!!! If I was not here I would have never hear how thrombosed hem. looks like and would still wonder what is going on !!!! AND the fact that she did not offer to see me - I am speechless. Let the Karma come back to all of them, really - they do not deserve anything better. I had to make some digital photos to show my tiny hole Monday since I am afraid that it might close till than : ( and who would believe me without the proof !!!! If she took me in I would have it in my records - AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Image Image Image Image !!!
Lecia- buddy - what is best for me to do now to help my hemmie calm down ????
Thanks buddy ...I am sooo, sooo exhausted. My under-eye bags are like of an insomniac :( :( :(
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 25 Jul 2008, 19:32

Oh my! No wonder you were in such pain. Thrombosed hemmies are from the devil. They are so painful! The sitzbaths are good and I have used some prep h cooling gel too that helps with the pain. I have even used a potato-remember that? It did help to draw the toxins out and shrink it a bit. You can make a poultrice out of raw potatoes or just do like I did and cut a piece off that fits between the cheeks and it is strangely soothing.

I wish you could take an anti-inflammatory because that would help with the swelling but I bet the pain will get better now that it burst. I can't believe you asked her specifically if that is what it could be and she said no. Oh, but wait, I can! I have had that happen to me before. I had a skin tag that behaved like a hemorrhoid and it would NOT go away. I was patient and did all I knew to do but then that is when I just decided to have hem surgery. I think you will be alright now but seriously that skin tag needs to go because it is causing complications. I am so sorry, I know how badly it hurts. I have taken in photos too. We have our own anal photography studio now! Keep an eye on it and if doesn't seem to heal be careful you don't get a fistula. I am glad you see a new doctor but don't you hate having to go through your whole history again and again.

Sorry, sweetheart. I've been there and it sucks majorly. I need to open up a can of wupass on your doctor.

Postby cherylk » 25 Jul 2008, 19:49

Fiss,
A thrombosed hemmroid is something from hell (I've had two). I agree--it seems that many here are more astute than the docs. Maybe you will start feeling better if it burst. Maybe that was a good thing. Will continue to pray for you and the other hurting mermaids @ 9:00 my time.
:nevergive:
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 25 Jul 2008, 20:17

Thanks Lecia buddy Image , If anybody, you can understand my pain now :( . I will definitely try a potato - I hope I have one at home - if not , hubby will run for some Image . I will dig through my meds and try to find Relafen - the only anti-inflammatory that my stomach can handle and it is heavy duty medicine - so go figure Image ! Yes, I have to watch that little hole - just so perfect for fistula Image formation Image . Oh well, you know what
buddy - after all of this - I would not be surprised - really Image.
My mind is calmer now, actually - since all of this now make sense Image,
why the pain was more and more every day and why she did not see a fissure and why cortisone helped - it was a hemmie all this time growing and growing :( Image . I can't wait Moday - I just hope the guy has "marbles" :roll: . I will write full report of my case and print it out so he can read it and so that I do not forget anything !
You know - I think our prayers worked actually - they helped showing what is underlying cause !!!! God works in mysterious ways - right ? It is amazing how Jen's doctor knew that immediately and treated her hemmies even though she had no symptoms of them being a trouble ! Lucky are the ones who find doctors who are competent (sigh).
Love you buddy - thanks for the comfort and being mad at my doctor
Image together with me !!!
Cheryl - thanks for understanding and for prayers Image - I hope that you are not in pain and that bleeding stopped !!!! Did you have fun today celebrating ??? I certainly hope so Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Jo » 25 Jul 2008, 20:27

Hi Fissy,
I am so sorry Image to hear you are having so many problems. You are in my prayers, especially that your new Dr will be so "smart" he will know what to do and have a cure for all your butt problems. So glad you are having some calm moments, it can be so frustrating not to have answers. You may have it all figured out for your Dr. on Monday... Be extra careful this weekend, hopefully you are already on your way to healing.
Jo
:thinkofyou:
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Guest » 25 Jul 2008, 20:36

Yes, let's see it as answered prayer. That the cause is known finally and some resolution can be made. I wonder if this started when you were pushing the furniture around? I remember you said it hurt some then?

I said prayers at 8:20 MST. Thanks Cheryl for praying and happy anniversary.

Postby cherylk » 25 Jul 2008, 21:03

I said my prayers tonight right b/4 I excercised. We had a nice dinner and the waitress hit it right on when I asked her to guess how many years. She said, "38." I don't know if that means we look old or that she is just clarivoyant or what. Would you believe another table asked our waitress what her ethnicity was? I couldn't believe that. But she told them her dad is Mexican, and her mother is white. I thought I overheard her say "Hawaiian," and my interest perked, and I asked her, but I guess she said "white," when I thought she said Hawaiian. I just could not believe that someone would ask another person what their ethnicity is although I guess it is OK to do. The waitress's name was Chandra, which is an Indian name. Kind of interesting. I know that is not AF related, but I think it is quite unusual that the waitress was able to guess the EXACT number of years we have been married!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 25 Jul 2008, 21:06

Yeah, that is uncanny she guessed your years right on the money like that! I would be afraid of offending someone by asking their ethnicity though I have been curious before when someone looks so interestingly beautiful.

Were you quite young when you got married?

Since we are on the topic and you guys are friends-what is your ethnicity?