Hello Newbie here

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Hello Newbie here

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Oct 2008, 20:17

Yaaaayyyy Image !!! I am happy for you Cheryl : )) !!! It is truly cool pumpkin ! It is scary and happy at the same time :) !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Corsi » 30 Oct 2008, 02:58

Danny
Don't give up Image
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby pinky » 30 Oct 2008, 06:34

Dear Danny,i can understand what you are going through.it is very depressing for all of us with butt issues,you are not alone.it is worrying you are losing too much weight.i lost 15kgs as i was too scared to eat.i didnt take any supplements and cut out protein and fats from my diet.i just ate very little veggies and fruits and i never healed.what is your diet like?i used to eat lots of cucumber and red peppers and it made my stools hard.after coming on this forum i started eating soft cooked foods as adviced here which helps.movicol works well for me.
you have to go to the ER to get help.i was given nitro cream but used it very few times due to side effects.i can send you that cream.hope my hubby hasnt thrown it away.you can send me a PM and ill post it.as adviced above,you can try to see if they can give you some payment plans.you can always earn money and repay back once you get well.i live in the UK and i suffered with nhs so i decided to go private and saw the surgeon privately.please get help soon.is your sister aware of your problem and do you have supprotive family and friends?is there anyone who can loan you the money?good luck
:nevergive:
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6

Postby Guest » 30 Oct 2008, 08:10

I think ER should be your next step too , if this is the only way to be seen then you must there is no other option , get the fissure diagnosed and hopefully get some of the creams that have been suggested here, I am sure that would help you get back on the path to healing………
If I can offer any advice to you it would be to have a proper eating routine because when we don’t have routine it sends EVERYTHING to pot and your body is running in reserves trying to cope with it all.... Your food is your medicine to heal !
God bless you Danny.