could I still be having spasms?

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: could I still be having spasms?

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2010, 14:42

Ah Dawn, you made my day Image !!!!! You have no idea how much it means to me to see somebody that I was of any help - I am almost crying of happiness Image Image Image !!!!!
It is so wonderful to hear that you can enjoy final freedom from the "torture device" called BUTT !!!!! *ugh I still hate "butts" LOL, even though I had only short and small irritation going on in April. Still, even tiniest itch makes me antsy Image LOL, even though it has been 2 year since my surgery and healing ... I guess once one has to go thorough "fissure life" , one just never forgets Image
CONGRATS on your new and improved butt Image and yesssss - have fun now Image
yeeeeaaaaayyyyy !!!!!! : )))))
PS: I never had any trouble with any "*zepams" LOL. I do not know, maybe my brain just has no "addictive" chemistry Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2010, 15:16

Thank you so much Fissy Image
I am so glad I found this forum. I read every post on here at least twice and am so grateful that you left your lis experience's on here!! I don't think I would have ever been able to do this so calmly without knowing what to expect...
I kept reading yours, Tabby's,Vals, Pinky's and all the others stories when ever I would wonder if what I was experiencing was normal or what to expect from the whole experience.
I am very appreciative for all the information and the support and I know there will be many more in the future who will be too. Image Image

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2010, 15:51

Awwwweeee, Dawn - Image Image Image huggies back to you again LOL !!!!! : )))))))
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?