Hello, Searching For Empathy

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hello, Searching For Empathy

Postby Jiggabean » 19 Oct 2012, 22:20

Greetings everyone,
I just stumbled across this forum by chance after suffering from what has been finally diagnosed as an anal fissure after weeks of agony. I am now suffering from an insane amount of itching, it is unbearable. I am not totally sure if this is even my first anal fissure because the symptoms, I am suffering from I am sure I have experienced before. I just want to thank whoever created this forum and pray for all that suffer from this awful condition.
Cheers, J
Jiggabean

Topics: 2

Re: Hello, Searching For Empathy

Postby fitchatak » 20 Oct 2012, 10:52

Image Welcome Jiggabean - you have come to the right place. Please follow the threads on what to do to help yourself with your AF. I have been much better since I have been following sensible advise on this website- my CRS prescribed Daktocort cream for my itching - which was driving me INSANE and it stopped within a few days. I also bought a sitz bath which is like a portable bidet from Amazon and this is fantastic for washing after a BM and for soothing during an itch attack - ( see my name !) There are lots of things you can do - and the information is all here. You are not alone and support is here for you. Keep in touch x
fitchatak
Salt Bather

Topics: 7