True and Not True

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: True and Not True

Postby derryboy » 29 May 2009, 03:00

you have declared the war with squirrels fissy
T/F
aa mirror fell of my wall and smashed
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Deleted User 5 » 29 May 2009, 05:37

I think the squirrels don't stand a chance, Fissy.
Yes, I had way too many boxes of cereal...
Dazzy may have seven years bad luck, oh no!
I visit the animal shelter today? T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 29 May 2009, 15:53

I see that Cheryl posted her photo in a new teddy Image - he he, I know it is not you Cheryl - you have bigger boobs Image and it will fit better ; ))
Dazzy caused "contra curse" effect Image since he already had bad luck - now he is FREE OF IT Image
Kim is gona get a puuuupyyy, Kim is gona get a puuuupyyy - tra la la la laaaaaaaa !!! Image
And squirrels do have a chance LOL - they are soooo stupid that any logical or intelligent approach just does not work Image The stupidest rodent that there is !!!!! I do not know how they survived for so many thousands of years without being extinct Image ???? I had a rat under my deck and he was so smart I just had no heart to put a trap and let him be ! Gophers I have to eliminate since they make so much damage to the property , but they are also very VERY smart - almost impossible to trap (unfortunately, since I would catch them and release in somebody's else's garden Image ), BUT THIS - this is just like a Disney cartoon !!!! Driving me "nuts" LOL The only way, I think , would be to buy a terrier and let it loose , but than I would go berserk from constant barking Image
T/F
I can not figure out what is eating my veggie garden ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 29 May 2009, 16:45

Glad you like my new Teddy!! I don't think you can figure out your veg garden prob.
T/F
My lucky eye was my good luck charm this am during golf.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 29 May 2009, 16:55

I have a love/hate relationship with squirrels, Fissy. I loved the two my daughter and I hand-raised and believe it or not, they were quite smart! I hate the ones here now who dig up my V. Flytraps to bury their pecans.
Maybe you need one of those motion-activated cameras to catch your veggie thief, Fissy?
Lucky eye? I don't think it was lucky for whomever lost the eye, Cheryl!
I had to wash "Skippy" twice to get the kennel smell off of her? T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 29 May 2009, 19:56

Kimmy-boy !!!!! Did you really get a pup today Image ??? I have to say yes for kennel smell lol, just because I want to imagine you getting a puppy Image lol !!!If you really did we want pictures NOW Image Image Image !!!! I just came form Petco - me and the younger one often go just to look at critters and occasional furry customer so we get out pet-urges out of the system for a day or two - sad I know lol, but in no position to have a pet now (sigh...).
I have to admit that I have love/hate relationship with squirrels too, lol. I feed them during winter than chase them during whoooole summer - they probably think I am some kind of psycho lady with multiple personality problem going on Image . But really - wherever I dig they dig 20 min. after checking "what I borrowed" Image - OMG - no seedling can stay put Image Image Image - AND , they found out that it is really nice to take an acorn or a loquat fruit and sit on my outside sofa/chase and eat and poop and pee on it Image - they do that on purpose - I swear LOL ! I became very precise in flip=flop throwing , haahhahahaaaaaaa, what else can I do !?!?!?
Cheryl - your curse protecting eye worked !!!!!
T/F
I have butt-pain sympathy syndrome going on (I start feeling butt-pain out of the blue when somebody on the forum is really suffering ) ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby derryboy » 30 May 2009, 02:24

T fissy my butt cheeks pull together when i read of some1 else`s pain
I feel in a great happy mood today
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 May 2009, 05:06

I hope you are in a happy mood, Dazzy, you deserve it by now...
I think Fissy is having sympathetic butt symdrome. My heart goes out to the one having such misery. It really sucks.
Skippy the Feist had a good first night but seems to be overly attached to her blanket this morning. I'm taking her to the vet for a check-up first thing. She's a shelter dog and evidently someone's lost dog or throw-away. I can't imagine that. Your puppy time will come soon, Fissy! BTW, did our resident biologist know that it's estimated that 1/4 of all the mammal mass in the world is thought to be squirrel? The flowers look absolutely stunning, Fissy!
My wife thinks Skippy is an inappropriate name for a girl doggie? T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 30 May 2009, 08:07

Oh yes i want to climb the trees for that reason exactly Fissy ! But then i got scared Image
Sexy avator Cheryl !!
You know you will have to wear the lucky eye every time you golf now ! :)
I sure hope the sun is shining for you Dazzy Image
Aww Kim ! Just maybe your wife thinks the name Skippy is inappropriate ! Does she have other suggestions for names ??
Good luck at the vets Kim and Skippy !
T/F - I would like a dog too ?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 May 2009, 10:34

Regardless, her name is Skippy!
I think you want a cat-tolerant doggie, Tabby!
Tabby has a short trip to go beach-combing? T/F?
Deleted User 5