True and Not True

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: True and Not True

Postby Fissulyna » 30 May 2009, 19:57

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawe , baby-girl is adopted Image - how cute : ))). Tabby likes to skip - so it is appropriate name for a girl definitely Image ! The only thing is (and now comes Fissy- smartypants ) that many dog behaviorists think that letter S is not pleasant to dog's ears and names for dogs should be without S and Z , X and anything that sounds "hissy" Image BUT, if girl likes it and Kim likes it - than it is the perfect name Image !!!! So happy to hear that she is healthy too Image How old is she ? How did she win you over Image ???
Yes - I do have sympathetic butt Image - and it reacts with REAL pain and burning Image . When Tabby came out of her surgery even my skin-tag swell out of the blue !!!! I was not feeling any pain for ions until I read Juney's post yesterday and I was so sad for her that immediately I finished my post I had full blown pain in my butt with burning and all Image - I freaked out Image - it lasted whole evening and disappeared this morning - thank you LORD !!!!!! Image I am weird creature in so many ways Image
Tabby - I think you would love to have a puppy : ))) ! The only breed that you should avoid are dogs with strong urge to chase like terriers and Malamute or Husky. Otherwise, when dog is exposed to cats as a very young puppy - he has no problems making fiends - you will actually have more problems with your kitties accepting "intruder" to their cozy and calm, laying around in peace way of living Image
T/F
I tried Red Bull today first time in my life ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby derryboy » 31 May 2009, 01:24

t fissy
t/f its going to be another very hot day in scotland
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Deleted User 5 » 31 May 2009, 06:24

Red Bull -- Hmm, banned in Germany! T?
Like it or not, there's some hot Scots including Susan Boyle! T, Dazzy
Skippy is estimated at 5 or 6 and won me over by her brave but friendly nature.
I have a Skype appointment with a cute little 5 YO this morning? T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 03 Jun 2009, 13:56

I would love to have a puppy but it’s a no go with my pampered pussies!
I don’t beach comb Image
You are so sympathetic, Fissy ! Its true we feel each others pain Image I felt the same when you had all your 7 beaver slice and dice wounds Image
RED BULL ! Oh my i think that is true !!!!!!!!!! Come back down to earth Fiss ! Image
That stuff is totally wild, it does funny things to me !! Image
It should be banned all over !
Dazzy, Do you think we have had our summer now ?? Where has the sun gone Image
I was hot Kim ! Very ! Image Image
I say that was true ! How cute you can do the skepe thing !
T/F – Skippy has been sleeping on Kims bed ??

Postby Deleted User 5 » 03 Jun 2009, 14:49

I don’t beach comb Image

Nobody's fault but yours! Image
I was hot Kim ! Very ! Image Image

It was hot, here, too! Image
Skippy is now Dixie and sleeps on the afghan, wherever it happens to be. The TV remote remains my one true bed partner!
I may be Southern but at least I'm ugly? T/F? (couldn't resist that!)
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Jun 2009, 22:02

Jeeeeeeeez - what is WRONG with me ???????? Red Bull had NO effect on me at all Image !!!!! I could not take the third one since I thought I might overdose on vit. B or something and 2 did NOTHING to me LOL - nothing can relax me or excite me (whatever is needed at the moment ) Image - I have scrambled CNS Image - now that is official !!!!!!!
DIXIE ???? Ha ha haaaaa, as if soft "s" was not enough he heeee ! So...throws are her true love , hmmmm, poor Kimmy-boy : (, no couch-buddy for him after all :( .Next time bring a cot to the shelter and whatever dog comes and lays by your side - THAT IS THE ONE Image
Tabby - "pampered pussies " Image Image Image - ahahahahahaaaaa- sorry buddy - could not pass Fissy's "dirty mind" Image I almost choked on my peach when I read it Image
T/F
I find bargain-shopping actually FUN ?!?
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Jun 2009, 05:44

(, no couch-buddy for him after all :( .Next time bring a cot to the shelter and whatever dog comes and lays by your side - THAT IS THE ONE Image
Oh she's a couch buddy, Fissy, I have enough trouble sleeping without having a pet in the bed with me...too bad for her she can't jump that high! Image
I think you like bargain shopping, and why not? Have you tried haggling for prices yet...that can be fun, too!
t/f Fissy has flowers-on-the brain?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Jun 2009, 13:35

Oh Fissy has many "things on the brain" Image - some days I wonder what wiring actually went wrong LOL - maybe couple of lobes are involved Image
Oh yes - I LOVE bargain shopping - actually I always did Image . Now it goes to the max Image and when I find fantastic deal I feel like I found a hidden treasure - special kind of glee Image I also find the tiniest "flows" that no normal person would see on the merchandise LOL and get 10-15 % extra off on the register Image I also ask for "gifts with purchase" deals even if they are not offered and sure enough - "gift" is always ready under the counter Image I feel almost empowered now and ask for deals I never dreamed of asking before - and they DO HAPPEN !!!! I discovered that one can buy Tod's shoes for 90 $ !!!!!!!!! and things like that Image - not that I bought them - just was amused by the fact Image !
Have you tried anything to improve the sleep ??? I have a ton of things to try - if you want to LOL - if they make FIssy sleep - than they can put you to a coma Image
T/F
I am completely out of sink with my age ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby cherylk » 04 Jun 2009, 13:58

I think you are out of sync, but so am I! Image
T/F
Kim wants to get a cat.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Jun 2009, 14:06

Oh, yes, I take things for sleep, but here lately even that doesn't work. I had to take extra last night. I'm sure it will get better over time.
Aren't special deals cool? I should haggle and fuss more often! Gifts with purchase? Man, I need to shop more often..but then, first I gotta come up with the money!
Then get out of that sink! J/K!! Image Well, who is in sync, anyway? Somedays I feel like an old man, other days I feel like a college kid...go figure! Even had hot flashes the other day, then I realized I was too close to the oven! :)
Fissy can do magic, she sticks her thumb in the ground, then, boom, out pops a gorgeous flower? Image
Deleted User 5