True and Not True

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: True and Not True

Postby cherylk » 07 Jun 2009, 05:34

I think it might be boring! The bike is NOT quiet, and I hate it.
T/F
Fiss should have been a horticulturist.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 07 Jun 2009, 06:20

My brother had bikes when we were young and to be honest, shouldn't have but we all survived. A cousin of mine who was also a very close friend was killed on his bike on the freeway in CA. He was probably just 21 or 22, I don't recall now. That said, I think bikes are sexy and cool, but like you Fissy, I think I'd stick with a Vespa! :)
This is my weekend away from my wife and I mess her more than ever! Image
Glad you are feeling better now, Fiss, that cr@p is definitely going around, my best friend here was under for over a week... but now, ....hmmm...
You guys would not believe how I got the virus - I do crazy things lately - I swear :What a Face:

Stop the teasing and start the telling!
I believe your nap was too long!
I think Cheryl does like the neighbor's bike...
I think Dazzy is soooooo bored with Sunday TV....
I dreamed I was an American POW and the Nazi guards tolerated me but shot me anyway when I got around the Russian POW's.... (weird!) T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 07 Jun 2009, 12:30

Ahahahhahaaa, OK, now I am busted Image I have no story to tell Image
OK - I ate an unwashed peace of nectarine, cut by unwashed pocket knife, with unwashed hand of a Mexican that was selling fruits by the road Image !!!! He offered it and I felt bad to say no, I did not want him to think "I thought he was dirty" Image (many people avoid them here due to the flue which is horrible ), and so ...I got the virus Image
But, God was merciful since I was "nice" and today my throat does not hurt at all Image and I laugh at myself for what I did - silly Fissy - but what can she do Image
Heh, interesting dream !!!! I usually have at least 5 a night, and could write a book of dreams in no time Image !!! The Moon is full, Kimmy-boy, so dreams are more vivid now - at least it effects me greatly (auuuuuuuuuuuuu... me howling lol) I also dreamt about war tonight, but it was happening at present time - I was under surveillance and suspected to be an agent but I was not and was trying to catch some special military plane and fly out of that area. There was great commotion in the security since some tried to stop my departure, some had no idea what was going on and some tried to help me - and I was all the time flabbergasted who the heck are ALLLLL of them since I was not involved in anything !!!!! But, used "help" anyway to squeeze in the jet at the last moment Image. The last dream was about me being a teen and wanting to color my hair LOL. I was trying dark redish tone on one strand of hair and blond on the other and decided to go with the blond and than my clock started beeping Image - so unfortunately now I will never know how I look as a blonde Image LOL
I hope you will be back home soon Kim : ))) !!!! Glad you survived that crash OMG !!! Vespa it is : )))) !!!!!!!!
Cheryl - Thanks for complimenting me on my "flower-power" skills Image - maybe I should LOL, I should have done many things in my life that I did not :roll: - what is with me lately and with my nostalgia ??? Am I hitting a "midlife crisis " Image Image Image Image ??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
I can imagine how motorcycle is making you mad LOL !!! I had a teen neighbor who bought old sport-car with terrible mufflers and he would "fix" the car every moment he had - read - "touring" the engine 24/7 !!!!!!!!!! At the end my hubby went across the street and asked him to stop doing that at least early mornings and nights and he did ...BUT, I still am wondering how other neighbors are "surviving" now that we are gone LOL
T/F
I have "Open House" event today and I am fooling around here on the net ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 07 Jun 2009, 13:09

Oh, Fissulyna (Susie!) I know that feeling. I once drank a coke behind a (strange) kid at school even though I knew better. You were so kind not to act fussy about the germ potential.
Fissy, are you getting any Open House visitors yet?

Wow, more war dreams! Oh how I wish I could interpret your war dream, that sounds like a very complicated plot and also very exciting!! Glad you made it into the jet at the last moment, whew, that was so close....as for the blonde hair, um, well, there are places on the internet I am sure where you could upload a photo and see what you'd look like as a blonde.
As for going home, I am home... we live in two households/cities and only see each other on the weekends. But this weekend she had planned on going to Alabama and changed her mind at the last moment to work on her doctorate. So I wound up here with her up there!
Oh, yes, Cheryl! I wouldn't be too happy if someone next door had a loud bike. Maybe they won't be too loud too often except coming and going? Good luck at Mayo's this week!
I will be thinking about Cheryl and her classes this week? T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 07 Jun 2009, 18:15

I think you will be thinking of me, but hopefully, I can give updates. We have two loud neighbors. One household has the loud bike AND I think they have a HUGE snake in their house, and one time I saw one of the people that live there walking around with this HUGE snake wrapped around her neck, and she was several blocks from her home. Talk about craaaazzzzyyy!! The other neighbor obviously never grew up because he "test drives" ATV's as he drives down the street and also has his son do the same (he's about 8-10 years old). Enough about them. At least they are not directly next to me, but a couple of doors down on the opposite side of the street (next to each other).
T/F
Kim's wife is another smart gal.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 07 Jun 2009, 18:45

Oh my! Sounds like a wild neighborhood....whoo! Makes me so glad mine is quiet! Large snakes, eh, well just tell yourself it is harmless, if they handle it it must be a boa.
The young boy on the ATV, now that is truly scary. What are parents thinking...I see young kids around here sometimes (this is GA, you know!) on them and I worry, it can only come to no good....
My wife is incredibly smart! T!
This will be a most exciting and noisy week for Cheryl? T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 08 Jun 2009, 14:42

I don't think I will be bored this week!! The young boy on the ATV is always supervised by his dad, but I agree with you--it's senseless!!
T/F
Kim has some goldfish.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 08 Jun 2009, 16:50

Well, I am glad he is supervised, I see too many young children unsupervised in these parts and it is really worrisome!
Yes, I do have 4 goldfish at work that I struggle to keep swimming and not floating bottom-up! Image
Cheryl is enjoying the visit and plans on sampling some of the restaurants in Rochester over the next several days?
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 08 Jun 2009, 18:28

So far so good. We can also eat in our room/suite which I did tonight as my husband bought his burger and I ate my left over salmon from last night as well as some food I brought from home. Image
T/F
Tabby's fav color is blue.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jun 2009, 14:50

Yes, Tabby's fav color is blue Image !!!!
It is one of my top choices too :D - very light blue , like a pale sky Image !!!
I see you are having nice time Cheryl - good for you Image Image
Kim- yes, I do have "traffic" through the home Image - I hate it to the fullest extent !!! I think about 70 "parties" saw it so far Image !!! I am tiered like a dog Image and no offers yet - I do not have a swimming-pool and that is the biggest complaint Image . WTF - can't they make it themselves if they want one ??? Well, market is slow - VERY slow , and I am not selling it "for nothing", no matter what Image
Hope you will see your wifey soon Image
T/F
Tabby is doing cartwheels and has no time to be on the board Image ???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61