True and Not True

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: True and Not True

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Jun 2009, 20:51

Awwwee Kim, you are too sweet Image !!! I guess people tend to think that LOL, just today one lady caught me tending roses and just couldn't stop gasping and complimenting me and I was so embarrassed Image since I did not know what else to stay but repeat as the broken record "oh thank you....thank you ....oh thank you ...thanks so much ...." but what else I could say Image , I mean ... I don't know - maybe I should have invited her in for a tea or something Image last week young lady came to ask if she can make photos of my front yard since she wants to show her landscaper to make something like that. My hubby and kids and friends nudge me constantly to make a career out of it , but I personally do not think I have any special talent - just strong back LOL
Yes, I am out of sink - luckily I still can pass as much younger creature physically so discrepancy is still not AS obvious - but I am starting to pay more attention on things I wear LOL - and what I say - my problem is not helped by having two teen daughters that want their mom to stay "forever 34" LOL - and I never had a chance to "grow up" really :roll: - I married at 18 and just "stopped there" Image . Oh well - I will be "special" in 10 years when I get into fifties I guess Image - one of those Cougars Image Image Image - God forbid Image
Yes, sleep can be elusive sometimes with the best of the efforts Image . If you need some herbal "witch's brew" receipt - Miss. Fissy-Mim is here to help Image
Shopping is necessity with two girls Image (OK... three LOL), it is just that amount spent gets 90% lower Image You can get free gift shopping for cosmetics - like you buy a mascara and than get free goodies in a nice small "travel bag" and such Image - sometimes more value than original purchase Image Now I boldly ask for hangers too and boy are they generous LOL !!!!! They think poor lady has no hangers and I ask for 2 and get 15 !!!!! Anyways - "God shall provide" Image
Cheryl - I do not think Kim wants a cat LOL
Dazzy - I hope you are surviving heat : ))) ! How hot it is when "it is hot" in Scot's land ; )) ??? is that why you like to wear "skirts" LOL ; )))) !!??? To get some breeze "down there" LOL ???
T/F
I have snail invasion of cataclysmic proportions ????
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Jun 2009, 06:08

Oh, Cheryl....well, I am not looking for a cat. If one finds me, then maybe she'll have a home. I love cats but I travel too much.
Maybe your floral "arrangements" come out of just luck and labor, Fissy, but I doubt it. Somehow I suspect you have the knack and natural talent and understanding for the green stuff. I say either one has it or one doesn't.
Yes, God forbid...but...but...cougars are fortysomethings -- you would never hunt for prey. Fissy ain't like that! And this old lion will be living off grass from now on....
OK, I don't shop for cosmetics so that's how I am missing out on the complimentary gifts...yesterday I asked the grocery store lady for complimentary steaks and she looked frozen and aghast....before she cackled out loud... :)
Do the snails cause damage?
I forgot my water bill this month! T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 05 Jun 2009, 07:09

Nice to hear I made you giggle Fissy !!
I agree there Kim, one either has the green fingers or not , I don’t but wish I did ! Image
You two are funny ! Image
Did you forget to pay your water bill, Kim ?
T/F – Cheryl is golfing today ?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Jun 2009, 10:32

Yes, I forgot my water bill and it was a $45 late fee!!
I think Cheryl is golfing if it's not raining there.
T/F I hope I don't run into a mean Scottish lass at the grocery store today?
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 05 Jun 2009, 14:48

Those late fees stink!! I golfed today wearing my lucky eye. Did not miss, nor go in the water. I had one par and some other good holes. Are there mean Scottish lasses in your town?????
T/F I am a nervous wreck thinking about my upcoming Mayo class.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Jun 2009, 15:52

There might be mean Scottish lasses in my town, but I know one very pleasant Scottish lass who can get pretty mean in the grocery store if you get in her way. She is the only Scottish lass I know...but no, not in this town! :)
Don't be nervous, Cheryl. Be excited and gung-ho, but not nervous!
I had to walk Dixie in the rain today? T/F?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 05 Jun 2009, 16:12

True , I think Kim LOL, since it was raining here too and if it is raining in California, then , oh well, there could be no sun anywhere else , pfffffttt Image
Yes Cheryl - be excited Image
Tabby- where are you ???? Image
T/F
I got a bible page to study from my GP ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 05 Jun 2009, 16:12

No, I'm not nervous as I am feeling so much better than a year ago at this time.
I think you had to walk in the rain.
T/F
I missed the ball today during golf.
cherylk
VIP

Postby cherylk » 05 Jun 2009, 18:57

I think you might have a bible page to study!
T/F
I missed the ball today during golf.
cherylk
VIP

Postby derryboy » 06 Jun 2009, 01:15

F cheryl i bet you never missed the ball at all.
T/F
i like to watch big brother uk
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20