Val-CRS check-up

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Val-CRS check-up

Postby Guest » 11 Aug 2008, 20:30

Good luck, Val! :sleepb:

Re: Val-CRS check-up

Postby Jen » 24 Aug 2008, 10:37

Val -
GOOD LUCK!!! I think you appointment is on Monday!?
Are you still going to your appointment tomorrow despite the nerve pain? How is your neck pain anyway? Better I hope.
When your bum hurts, can you tell where the pain is coming from? Is it coming from the fissure, the former fistula, or the tag area? I know you had alot operated on down there.
Good luck - Sendind thoughts, prayers, and hugs your way!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 24 Aug 2008, 11:05

Val-I love your photo! Beautiful. I am so glad to see you on here. What a gorgeous smile. Tell us about that day the picture was taken!

How are you?

Postby val » 24 Aug 2008, 11:55

Image thanks guys! My check-up was supposed to be last monday but I couldn't get there because I still cant sit/stand for very long. I didnt mind too much in the private hospital because I was there about my neck anyway, so if I lounged about it wouldnt be too embarrassing! But in a NHS hospital, waiting for a butt-related appointment, I just COULDN'T!! :oops: :oops: The next appt they had was 13th oct, so I hope to get to that one!
Jen, the pain is still at the site of the original fissure. It was bleeding again today, I HATE that!! And my fistula was in the same place as the fissure and the tag (which was also infected) so I haven't a clue why it still hurts.
Lecia, thanks! It was on my wedding day (2002).The photographer was terrible, in fact I cried when I first saw the photos! Believe it or not, this was one of the better ones, and its not great!
How are you doing?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Jen » 24 Aug 2008, 11:58

Val -
I am sorry you are bleeding today. Perhaps they did not cut as much as they should of like in Fissy's case.
You are very beautiful Val! What a pretty English lady!!! :arwen: It is so nice to finally see your face!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby val » 24 Aug 2008, 12:11

aww, Image !
I think you may be right about not cutting enough. I would definately have another LIS if thats what it takes to get rid of it!
val
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Aug 2008, 12:59

Val - babe Image - you look beautiful any way they take your picture Image - those eyes and that smile can not be ruined even with the worst lighting and the worst photographer !!! Image I had a pleasure of seeing your other pictures :sprinkleheart: and on each of them you are so soooo pretty :belle: !!!!!!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Corsi » 25 Aug 2008, 03:47

Val
You look beautiful Image
We all hate bleeding down there, it is terrible. Do you think it might be because of the medicines you have to take, or the fact that you are not able to be as active anymore? (because of your neck) Do you have your period? My fissure tend to bleed then.
Anyway Val, take care of yourself Image
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby val » 25 Aug 2008, 05:12

:oops: you're all so sweet!
I bleed about once or twice a week, maybe more - dont know why! The last time I felt it rip open again was because of the pain meds and nerve meds. And I do think that being inactive plays a big part in it too. The nitro is helping - I think things would be a LOT worse without it.
I haven't had a period since I had an operation at the beginning of july - I'd completely overlooked that fact!! AAAARRGH!
Last edited by val on 25 Aug 2008, 05:17, edited 3 times in total.
val
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 25 Aug 2008, 05:13

Dear Val
I smiled today when I saw your photo...You are gorgeous !! Image
Do you have big blues eyes too ?? it is lovely to see you Image
So no appointment today !
I hate the blood Val and for me I seem to be having it every few days, its like I just expect it now that way I wont feel so scunnered !
I hope you are OK today and that your neck pain is not too intense you deserve a break !
xx