VAL needs advice everyone! PLease ask & help her x

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: VAL needs advice everyone! PLease ask & help her x

Postby val » 16 Sep 2011, 13:45

Image I'm so touched that you have all been so much help, thank you all so much Image
I definitely will get a second opinion, I shall ask my GP when I go on 3rd october. I have a nasty feeling that all doctors stick together, but I have to try. I'm wondering if my own CRS will miraculously see the fistula once the "guarantee" period for the operation is over!!
Andrea, we're all here for you Image Image Image xx
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Deleted User 579 » 16 Sep 2011, 14:36

I was wondering about that too, Val, since your surgeon said he would do the next surgery for free. Oh, we do get suspicious once we've had enough experience with knuckle-head doctors!

Andrea - it was so wonderful of you to start this post. How are you doing?
Like Val says - we are all here for you!
Deleted User 579

Postby jenny2 » 16 Sep 2011, 14:54

val i am sorry for you and i hope that you get your 2nd opinion and get it all straighten out. that situation would drive me crazy. hugs...
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Postby Layla85 » 16 Sep 2011, 15:59

Val, this sounds like a massively confusing situation to find yourself in, I'm so sorry! You've given me such wonderful advice in the past and I wish I had the knowledge to offer you some of my own now. I really hope you get this sorted- second opinion and being ridiculously persistent definitely the best way to go. All the best and thinking of you Image
Layla85
Salt Bather

Topics: 18

Postby of all the places to hurt » 16 Sep 2011, 17:26

Hi everyone, Not ignoring you all! Have private messaged Val with my info for her from today. Need some serious praying around this forum for Val xx
I had upsetting news & good news! My fissures are healed yeyy... don't feel like talking about the bad right now. Just on my second bottle of wine to numb my senses so will refrain fm typing anymore tonight. Image Good sleep and will be right as rain to fight on Image
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Deleted User 579 » 16 Sep 2011, 17:50

We are praying for Val! She's an awesome woman who deserves everything good - and you are too. I'm so sorry you got upsetting news. We are here for you when (and if) you are ready to share. Have as much wine as you need, hon. I'm thinking of you and will say a little prayer for you to before I fall asleep tonight. Big hugs to you!
Deleted User 579

Postby of all the places to hurt » 17 Sep 2011, 04:14

Aww thanks Hope!! You are all so lovely Image Image Image
Will start a new topic with my problem!
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Sue27uk » 25 Sep 2011, 11:10

Hi Val, just thought I would see how you're getting on. I'm having a rare relief period from my fissure, only to have what I thought was thrush flare up badly. Only.....its not thrush! I have been to a different doctor and swab had come back clear so he is trying some creams, but been very good in saying if its not right then to go back in 5 days. So now fighting that, hmmm. How's things with you? :)
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Postby val » 26 Sep 2011, 13:19

Aw thanks Sue :D
well, no change really! I've still got the leaking, bleeding and irritation. I must say that the salbutamol did make things feel more relaxed - might be worth a try for anyone that can't use the healing creams......
I got the bill in for the MRI, trying to sort it out but being passed around from pillar to post and not getting anywhere. I don't see why I should pay for a false report.
Sorry to hear you're getting the thrush symptoms again - it's even worse if the tests come back negative when you have all the symptoms of it. Image Image How annoying for you. Are you still using creams for it?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby of all the places to hurt » 26 Sep 2011, 17:27

A ha! So, the inhaler worked ;-) Messing hee hee
Sooo glad the Salbutomol liquid is helping. Not so glad you have got a big bill for nothing!!! Go see your local MP Val. ? It can't worsen ur situation and might indeed help?! See the Labour ones as they need the seats lol....!!! Apologies to everyone outside of the UK for not understanding?? As you all know it is different across the pond .........blinkin politicians! Val, are u using the any Magnesium Supps??? Gosh, I feel so sorry for you!! x
Proctosphincteranalogist