I want to share what works....seriosuly

How to heal...I think

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

I want to share what works....seriosuly

Postby TooSmallForThis » 23 Apr 2018, 08:07

Hello everyone...
Just about a week ago I wrote a post where I was really suffering and upset due to me having an anal fissure

But in a week I feel like a new person and I really want to share what helped me because I want to help whoever I can because these are the worst things to have to overcome.

It took about 8 days to get to this point.

I want to note that I am taking gabapentin, well im tapering off of it, which causes me to be extremely constipated. It was the WORST pain of my life making a BM every time until I started doing what I'm doing and I hope it helps you too.

I am still healing but I am doing much better every day.

Okay so first I completely changed my diet.
I eat only whole grains granola whole wheat pasta whole wheat bagels etc

I have no dairy in my diet which is extremely hard but it is so worth it to get to this point and feel GOOD.

I eat a salad with high fiber veggies like broccoli cauliflower zucchini carrots baby spinach cucumbers olives every day
I eat strawberries blueberries grapes and mango if we have it at home. Apples and pears too not every day but I eat them.
I eat meats as well but meats that are low in fat and chicken. I built myself up to that. Salmon tuna.

Also almonds and cranberries.
There are other stuff too but you guys get the point.

I have been taking miralax for 8 days and I think it changed my world. Really loosening up the BM which is EVERYTHING if you want to heal.
Everyday I make a BM in the morning so i put a glycerin suppository in me and wait a little until i have to go and I go. I put preparation h cream after I put the suppository in. It really helps.

The first few days were still really hard and I cried from the pain etc. But now I dont even flinch. It's been like 8 days seriously. I know I'm not completely healed but I feel just so much better. I know I'm healing. I have little to no pain during a BM and even the rest of the day, and no blood. My stools are very loose because of what I'm taking.

Key: I also drink this stuff called kefir it's a probiotic drink and it does so much for me and protects my digestive system.

I hope this will help you like it helped me. Be strong with what you are eating and how you are going to the bathroom. These things are everything in the healing process.

I hope this helps at least someone.
TooSmallForThis
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2