Years of pain and getting tired.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Years of pain and getting tired.

Postby Sorea » 14 Feb 2018, 11:26

Hello I am male 50s, Have had fissure Surgery, Botox, most of the creams and Manuka Honey coconut Oil etc. I am struggling now as have Psoriasis in the area as well I just cant get it to heal it is very sore and itchy and toilet paper feels like sandpaper and often has blood on it.

I am using Lidocaine at the moment and some antibiotic gel but its not doing anything.

This has been ongoing for years and often I get relief from just covering the area in Raw Egg white. The Surgeons the last time I saw them said their wasn't much more they could do although I heard of a flap surgery. I am also taking methotrexate.

If anyone has some advice as I feel like a different person when not sore but this last month I am getting No relief.

Thanks For Reading. :-)
Sorea

Topics: 1

Re: Years of pain and getting tired.

Postby Vanncine » 14 Feb 2018, 13:27

I feel for you I too need relief for this pain is intense I am using antibotics I am glad to see this forum I need this
Vanncine

Postby Sorea » 14 Feb 2018, 14:01

Thank you for your reply, You know I feel bad "but not so bad", as now I don't feel alone with this dreadful Illness. Healing to you all.
Sorea

Postby Avitanshi » 14 Feb 2018, 19:30

hello sir. I read about your problem. I've fissure for past 12 years myself so I can understand your pain.
For like starting 3 years i too used to have blood in stool. I tried many doctors and after not much recovery i searched and found that homeopathy is the best trearment to cure fissures and to stop them from coming back too.
If you have homeopathic stores where you live then that would be great but if not you can order online, in India here we can order it, I don't know about you though
Well if you can. Then buy Acid nitric 200 this helps with the bleeding and pain, this is the med that has alone cured my fissure a lot. You will definitely have relief.
And the other meds are
Graphites 200 - if you have burning pain and hard stool
Ratanhia 200- if you have pain for long hours after stool
Paeonia 30- if you have fissure with oozing moisture.
Phosphorus 200- if you have fissure with very little pain that only remains for some minutes.

They all help with the pain and itching.

These meds will hopefully and definitely help you. Especially nitric acid. Please if you can find them, take them.
Hope you get well soon! :)
Avitanshi

Postby OttawaMarc1234 » 23 Feb 2018, 15:27

Still suffering with pain and itching constpiation then diarrhea. Nifidipine Baclofin Lidocaine Compound cream does nothing. Hot baths help until i get out of the tub. Just got Lidocaine today. Havent tried it yet

Waiting for more tests the chemo and Radiation as have cancer tumor ontop of anal fissure. Joy!!

Was in so much pain Tuesday night took ambulance to hospital...waited 15 hrs to see doctor..gave up waiting (hosptal overflowed with Flu Patients and only 1 Doc on duty) still 39 ahead of me after 15 hours of waiting hell!!

Taking Clear Lax and Psyllium Powder 1 a day different times..makes me poo too often or not at all. Drinking lots of water but maybe my Cancer screwing everything up too. Not just the Fissure.

Canada Health care sucks!!
OttawaMarc1234
Salt Bather

Topics: 10