2nd opinion

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: 2nd opinion

Postby cherylk » 10 Aug 2008, 16:32

Especially with so many people having probs I think we should get back to our time when we all stop and pray for each other--just a suggestion. Most of us are having probs and if we aren't, we are having anxiety issues related to decision making or other things.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 10 Aug 2008, 17:17

Thanks guys. I think the area where I have had several sugeries is so weak and thin that any harder stool just wrecks it. I saw blood in the toilet and then I blotted 5 times and the blood just kept coming.
Fiss-I did start taking glutamine a few days ago. Hopefully it will help with this setback. What is so ironic is last night about 10:30 pm I was putting away the dishes from the dishwasher and was feeling pretty good and I thanked God for the good moment and then the next morning, bam!
I think I will at least ask my CRS about the ramifications of a colostomy or I need to just start taking enough pain meds so that I can live somewhat normally.

I know we are all batttling with something or another, so I thank you all for your support.

Chery-an MPH qualifies you for policy and health program planning, epidemiology, research, worksite wellness programs, education, work at health departments, etc. I was a prenatal educator/care coordinator for 7 years and am a certified lactation educator. Now I do medical research on osteoporosis.

Postby cherylk » 10 Aug 2008, 17:24

Lecia,
Do you have a job doing medical research on osteoporosis?
cherylk
VIP

Postby Guest » 10 Aug 2008, 18:07

Yes.

Postby cherylk » 10 Aug 2008, 19:22

Let me know if you learn anything since I already have osteopenia.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Guest » 11 Aug 2008, 08:31

Hello Jen :)
Yes this is my pain.... the bad days and everything feels tight just like when I first got my fissure, i think these are the spasms…..I hate it !! Image
I phew relief today as things have eased off again ! say no more !
Take care Jen
x
Lecia..... I hope today is a better day for you !
Image Image Image Image Image Image
xx