about anal fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: about anal fissure

Postby happyass » 23 May 2007, 05:18

Robin, congrats on your healing journey! I am so happy that you are recovering well and that you hopefully are enjoying the bran buds with EdenSoy Blend :-) Maybe you have discovered them already, but I love to add some Wheetabix, which comes in little cracker/loaf portions so you can spread your favorite stuff on them or have them for cereal, or in a high fiber flakes cereal box. I like the both and they have a good source of fiber and wheat (not as great as bran buds but for a change once in a while, they are a great treat or addition to your bran buds in the morning!)
I hope you weren't offended by my Canada comment; I must say though, that for almost every Canadian that I have met via website who has described their LIS journey, they all seemed to have had this done in a doctor's office and not in a typical surgical room and with 'freezing' shots sans demerol or any other type of sedation. Of course it all sounds scary to me as I would rather be asleep. Anyway, I am glad that you were given options during your procedure. My partner, from Canada, also gives me a bad impression of the health system over there despite that everyone is taken care of. But what do I know???
Anyway, here's to continued happy healing and a life with no more fissures as we use to know it!
:-)
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 23 May 2007, 14:28

Hey Gareth -
I hope you weren't offended by my Canada comment;

Offended?? Moi?? Heck no. Besides, is there anything more annoying than a self-righteous, liberal, socialized-medicine-touting Canadian? I just didn't want you to think we were a bunch of barbarians north of the border.
Anyway, here's to continued happy healing and a life with no more fissures as we use to know it!
:-)

I'll drink to that! And belated Happy Victoria Day to your partner. (Looking for a Canadian flag icon, but have to settle for this :santa: instead - think it's close enough?!)
Robin :D

Postby Guest » 24 May 2007, 18:39

Wribro,
I cannot echo Fisherkings statement loud enough. I agree with his advice completely. I only suffered with the spasm pain for 5-6 weeks but I wish that I had had the surgery weeks earlier.
Good Luck and GOD Bless!!

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2007, 08:44

Hey to all again ;
I couldnt hang out the forum because of some final exam.The story that I told you resumed.I saw a doctor.He was general physict too.But more experienced one.He was elder.Anyway I told my problem to him.He wrote a prescription to me including SALOFALK suppositories and Persennuid pills (I forget how it is spelt).Anyway, He advised me to use it for ten days.Then I started to use but they extraordinarily has healed that trouble.But I fear of repetition.If it dont repetiate,Everything will ok.I red the suppositories prospectus too.It says ,it is good for CROHN DISEASE because of its inflammatory effect.But it has done its best.It burned my anus sometimes.But really beneficial.
I just want to share my experince.I suggest you ,If you go to your doctor again for your fissure ,Dont forget to ask about SALOFALK suppositories.
Thank you for all your Helps.
I wish, it dont repetiate itself.

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2007, 11:29

I hope you are well on your way to healing too. I am not familiar with the medications but I am glad you found something that seems to be helping.
I think you still need to be very careful about getting fiber, water and keeping your bms soft so that you don't retear or further injure the healing. Let us know what the doctor says at your next visit and if your fissure looks better.
Take care,
L.

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2007, 13:03

Ahhh yes lecia.
I saw a doctor 2 days ago and informed him.He said me that it would cure and advised me to use suppositories around 10 days more.According to him it will gonno cure too.
By the way I noticed that I was always constipated because of Cola.I strongly advise you to abstrain from cola.It cause probably %90 of constipation.