Back from "Surgery"

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Back from "Surgery"

Postby Guest » 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

I wish I could go back....it was SUCH a nice job, but in my company it came with limited opportunity.
Here's another thing I think of about regarding my dog that actually makes me feel like I'll have to answer to God eventally....
My dog has had more steak, chicken, snacks, cookies, etc, in his lifetime than most third world children. That thought makes me feel pretty rotten. I hope God has a dog.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 23 Oct 2007, 17:39

Ah, but he's a large dog, and he has lived to a VERY ripe old age. You don't have anything at all to feel guilty about!!
My Sugar has had her share of large livni', too! She's always been overweight!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 26 Oct 2007, 06:29

So sorry you didnt get the out come that you wanted.

Postby happyass » 26 Oct 2007, 07:35

well i will never have kids of my own so you bet i am going to spoil in my own way my little pug and well, Pooh, has been spoiled rotten because i love him so.
however, i spoil them with being a bit less strict rather than giving them people food. i spoil them with buying them stuff at petsmart like toys and beds and cat nip and well, nothing really treat related unless if it is organic or made with little to no preservatives.
and i think God will be okay with us spoiling our companions! :-)
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby buttgirl » 26 Oct 2007, 10:43

my dr. prescribed analpram for me as well and let me tell ya, it stung the [email]sh@t[/email] out of me (actually it stung the [email]sh@t[/email] right back in to me as it made the area so sore it was even harder to poo.....) the nifedipineis definitely the best thins that I have found. for mild inflammation of the area, I tend to use vitamin E capsules or cocoa butter suppositories (which are really easy to make. I'll tell ya how if you're interested).

I tend not to be a bleeder, but even still I can tell when the cut has reopened by the stinging and soreness. Recovery is such a long process in that area.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67