Botox Again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox Again

Postby SueMac » 22 Jul 2019, 12:56

Interested to listen to your thread here. I’m also sorry re ups and downs, okaybum- really helpful re the resting pressure info and your useful way of explaining what happens to us. I understand it better now.

I’m much worse now I’m on holiday why does it get worse on holiday argh!! My stools are pretty good too although a little hard after the flight but no straining at all so why the pain and soreness ? I don’t get it.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 22 Jul 2019, 16:08

Suemac I just think our fissures just can't handle anything anymore because of the high resting pressure I find that one day one type of BM my fissure is ok with it then the next it's not and sometimes it's ok with super soft almost diarrhoea the next day it doesn't like it. The same with more formed bms one it's feels perfect the next day that perfect isn't so great after all. A fissure is just like a bratty fussy ungrateful teenager!!!
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Okaybum » 22 Jul 2019, 16:34

I'm so sorry Sue. I hope you start feeling better. The last day was better. I went to work. I think I've been feeling constipated due to Panadol so I cut back on it a little and managed. The pain managed to go away by noon. I'm still switching around stool softeners but I managed two solid BM with no blood twice yesterday. Then all hell broke loose because I had taken magnesium on top of that to prevent that evening constipation/blood.

I managed to get a certificate from the pharmacy so I can get a stand up desk as needed. I take my heating pad and sit on that as well.

Day 15
Stinging started just before my bm. BM was more of a shart (probably due to the new intro of magnesium citrate) burning and stinging started when I was in the shower.

I've found neosporin, calmoseptine, and rectogesic to be of help. I may try my H-salve. I know they said keep area dry, but my bum feels tons better when I soothe it.
Last edited by Okaybum on 22 Jul 2019, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Okaybum » 22 Jul 2019, 16:35

Thanks for the crs offer Missy. I saw it, but Adelaide is a bit far. I do appreciate it.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Abu » 22 Jul 2019, 23:03

Interesting Suemac, for me holidays are like a dream. As soon as I am free from worry and anxiety my stools magically transform in a soft and easy to pass mass. It is really a dream coming true and every day I wonder how I can eliminate the daily stress just to experience the same as during holidays. Ohh and I eat absolutely anything during holidays, I do not care about diet anymore and I indulge in all forbidden foods. And no softeners or laxatives. All pure natural and great.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby missy moo » 23 Jul 2019, 20:05

Abu how are you going? Still not softners? The magnesium and vit C stopped working for me this is the second time I've given it a go and the second time it's let me down it works for a few months then it lets me down so it's not that I need to keep upping the dose. I'm also taking mineral drops everyday. I'm back on the lax sachets now 1 a day any 2x coloxyl at night. I think I've tried every softener out there. It seems like all softners work to start with then they stop working or I need to increase doesn't seem normal to me
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 23 Jul 2019, 22:08

That's because you cannot control your body response entirely using chemicals or even food. The mind-body connection is what you need to work on if you want consistent results. This takes time to practice and you need patience to see the results. But it definitely works, I am a living proof of that. When I manage to calm my mind and eliminate anxiety I can eat whatever I want without any side effects, my stools are soft and easy to pass. As soon as worries creep in, even upping the dose of softeners does not always help. It is what it is, our gut flora is very sensitive to our thoughts and emotions.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby Okaybum » 23 Jul 2019, 22:40

Well that's super true. Anxiety caused this stupid fissure. The last time I healed one, I did meditation.

I've added in fibre supplement (Fybogel) and am going to drop down to 2 doses of movicol and 240mg coloxyl at night.

Mag citrate cleared me out.

I have diarrhea still so we will see if dropping down helps. Sadly I had to have diarrhea to heal my chronic. Pretty sure the chronic reopened over the weekend when I got stressed and I was taking 3x movicol and 300mg coloxyl. That's just ridiculous. It makes me go too often so I'm now reducing it. If I retear, then I will demand the lis.

I agree Missy, this is ridiculous when stuff stops working. I've been there unfortunately and I'm terrified to drop the stuff but I think I need to right now. Adding in fibre instead.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 23 Jul 2019, 22:43

I've had anxiety my whole life and have tried many things to help maybe I just need an antianxiety medication doctors have offered me them for years but the only thing I trust to take is diazapam because it calms me fasts and effectively. I think I have diverticulitis I have lower and upper left abdomen pain from time to time and a get hard bits of stool in amongst soft stool even at the end just randomly located
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 23 Jul 2019, 22:46

Okaybum stay in close contact with me you and I may end up doing lis together. I mite just pm you, I'm so over this fissure. Is your movicol in a sachet? I'm taking one a day and two coloxyl pills at night. Warning be careful with fiber I avoid it only sticking to fruits an veg the last time I took fiber it just gave me more BM in the form of bigger an more bms
missy moo
King Fissure