Botox Again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox Again

Postby missy moo » 28 Oct 2019, 01:57

Hi suemac I'm about 7 days into my period and things were fine but today during out last day of our camping weekend away I had sharp pain during a bm i'm home now and hoping the best for tomorrow I think the stress of using a communal toilet hot sun and camping food did it I'm annoyed but we'll see what tomorrow brings
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby SueMac » 28 Oct 2019, 05:22

Oh yes I’m sure all those things did not help! I would struggle with the toilet situation.
I hope you get back quickly to being better now you’re home, fingers crossed for you,
I’m doing ok on that fissure front but the sciatica I get in my buttock and leg has flared and some of that pain reaches my rectal area too so i have been dealing with this old problem for around 10 days now, so annoying,
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 28 Oct 2019, 13:56

Good morning suemac I couldn't imagine having another health issue on top of having a fissure hopefully this flare up settled down ASAP. This morning first morning home after yesterday unhappy day I had burning an stinging during my bm and some burning afterwards my fissure is still open or has reopened I personally don't think it's ever healed but can get irritated easily an cause pain I don't think anyone should have to live like this a fissure demands 100% good food, tons of water more then what anyone around you drinks, no stress at all and to use your own toilet everytime for the rest of our lives that's not realistic at all and can't be done so I guess we just live with the flare ups forever!
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 28 Oct 2019, 13:58

It was a 2 day camping weekend with my family and I can't even do that. Everyone else hardly drank any water and I drank 6ltrs
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Okaybum » 28 Oct 2019, 15:09

I find eating fruit seems to help and benefiber and increasing my movicol dosage slightly if I'm eating poorly or if I've eaten too much food.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 28 Oct 2019, 17:51

Okaybum my stool was soft which is frustrating I think it was the stress of using the toilets an not relaxing had to use public toilets.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 31 Oct 2019, 22:35

Suemac did you have botox? That last few days have been OK but I keep getting random pains like spasms through out the day and I can't sit for too long plus my muscle feels tight again during bms I'm so annoyed I guess this is it botox worn off fissure back? When I got botox the surgeon said it's a 3mm cut tiny why can't it heal an stay away when I've had soft bms has to be the dam muscle! I'm still happy or trying to be and tryi g to stay positive I'm grateful I've had a big break from it atleast and I'm not in the pain I once was in I just hope I don't go right back q00% to that hell
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 01 Nov 2019, 09:25

Missy- I totally get your frustration it’s just not fair at all. I have not had Botox my consultant said it’s healed there is nothing we can do for a healed fissure it may cause soreness.
I did see a gp recently as I wanted movicol on repeat prescription and he was so kind and sayid if I want him to look he could see if he could see any reason why I still get soreness, I havent been back but might do.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby SueMac » 01 Nov 2019, 09:26

My sciatica is more of an issue right now though.
I do agree with drinking prune juice and water and stuff every day and staying calm to not upset the fissure is insane
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby missy moo » 01 Nov 2019, 14:40

Freaking out about staying calm its a terrible cycle I think I'm back to square 1 now pain during bm irritation soreness and itchy feeling after. 5 month's after my second botox (FAIL) I'll just have to get botox twice a year to manage this dam thing for the rest of my life i guess
Last edited by missy moo on 03 Nov 2019, 14:03, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure