Botox update......

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Botox update......

Postby Guest » 16 Aug 2007, 16:53

Wow, Patty! I am just thrilled! It has been so long since you have felt good-it makes me so happy that you are doing so much better!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 16 Aug 2007, 17:04

I have had little to no pain or spasms at all. :cheer: :cheer:

Sometimes I even forget the AF is there can you believe that?

Image Image
Way to go, Patty! I guess I need to go have another beer to celebrate!
:drunk:
I am so glad you got the Botox, too! Keep up your regimen, keep acting like you have that fissure, 'cause you do! Now is the time the healing can really kick in, so let it!
Kim
Deleted User 5

Postby buttgirl » 16 Aug 2007, 17:30

I'll crack open a beer too!! another one. yippee.
As Kim says be very vigilant re your diet. I had a minor, minor setback about a week after the botox. I didn't drinnk enough water one day. Believe me you don't want a reminder like that. Just keep up that diet for the next 6 mos at least and you'll be good to go.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 16 Aug 2007, 17:36

Thanks everyone!!
I know there is a posibility of a set back, but I will be very careful I promise.
:bouncy: I am listening to music and actually smiling for once.
patty

Postby Guest » 16 Aug 2007, 17:48

You are coming home, finally, dear Patty! I know that is when I turned the corner when I found some joy again in the things I used to like!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 16 Aug 2007, 17:53

Yes, I remember when it finally ended for me, it was heaven. Nothing like it!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 19 Aug 2007, 13:59

Hello,
Well today is Sunday the 19th. Still so far so good, I can't believe how normal I feel. But I know the fissure is still there. It reminds me once in awhile with a little jolt or twinge saying "I the AF am still here" But I am having no pain, no bleeding that lasted one day. I am staying on my diet and taking my supplements. This Botox has really helped. I will keep you posted.
Patty
Hey Lecia, I even made the beds and cleaned all day today I was very careful....

Postby Deleted User 5 » 19 Aug 2007, 14:06

:bouncy:
Way to go, Patty! Keepi it up and keep us posted.. been wondrin', you know.. Image
Kim
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 19 Aug 2007, 14:25

Kim,
Thanks so much. I figured a day by day posting would be too much since it has been about the same. But I will definetely let you guys know. I wish I could make every one else suffering feel the way I do right now. Thanks again.
Patty
P.S. Is that you dog in the picture? Whats it's name?

Postby Guest » 19 Aug 2007, 14:48

You know you are feeling better when you are happy just to be cleaning again. Gosh, I am so happy for you!