Botox update......

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Botox update......

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2007, 17:14

Hello,
Sorry I have been gone for so long. I have had a couple things goin on around here. Plus my week of rest was to stay off the bum and that means away from this computer.
OK I am doing very good with this botox shot it kicked in about 5 days after. I had some pain for the first few days but it is not bad at all. My mornings are a little tense but I can get thru them with a warm bath and make it to work by 9am. I just don't sit all day. I file and do different things around the office. When I am going to be on the phone awhile I just stand and lean agaist my chair and use the copier as a desk.
I stick with my routine of eating and plan to do that for along time. I eat my fiber and drink lots of water, colace, fish oil, so my BMs are soft every morning. I don't step out of the box and I stick to what I know works. I am still sticking close to home and not traveling to far, just in case. I have had no bleeding, spasms or major pain since last wednesday or thursday. I think this is going to help alot.
I want to thank everyone on this forum (Lecia, Kim, Happyass, Buttgirl and so on......) for all your help, giudance and listening to me whine and cry. Thanks buttgirl for guiding to make this decesion on botox. I will keep you posted on how this progresses.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,
Patty

Re: Botox update......

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Aug 2007, 17:17

And thank you, Patty, for keeping us informed. I have been wondering how it was going, and now I know.
I get great satisfaction in seeing your progress, you were really going up the wall there for a time!
This is so super. I want to celebrate. I'll have a beer in your honor...
Kim
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2007, 17:24

Thank you Kim,
I am actually a little more relaxed right now. Thank you for caring so much.....Patty

Postby buttgirl » 14 Aug 2007, 17:26

I'll drink a beer to you too!! I'm glad to hear that the botox has helped you too.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2007, 17:31

Ahhhhhh Buttgirl my Botox buddy thanks for your help!!!
Patty

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2007, 17:36

Well I don't drink beer but I will be celebrating! I am so glad to hear from you. You have been on our minds a lot! Thanks for the update.

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2007, 17:38

Thanks Lecia,
I really appreciated all your advice and for being so caring. You're the best.
patty

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2007, 18:07

Ah, you are too sweet-I have enjoyed having you here!

Postby happyass » 15 Aug 2007, 08:03

well patty, i am very happy most of all that you have got relief although it was a bit rough getting there. it's great that your pain and anxiety about the botox did pay off!
i'll have some tofu and seaweed salad today to celebrate your great progress! :-)
now i really have to get some botox for my forehead :-)
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 16 Aug 2007, 16:44

Hello,
Well it is now thursday. I have had little to no pain or spasms at all. Sometimes I even forget the AF is there can you believe that? I can't wait until September 13th for my post -op appt. If I have to have another shot to completely heal it I will get it. I am so glad I found this CRS doctor. I am still careful on what I eat and drink lots of water. I am so glad I got this Botox. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So far so good. I will keep you posted. Finally some relief. Image

Image again to everyone...
Patty