Chinese medicine in Canada

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Re: Chinese medicine in Canada

Postby pgre » 03 Jun 2012, 15:04

Hi Tanya,
I've been following all of your updates. I hope that the Chinese Medicine heals you completely. Like many others , you are a great support on this forum .
pgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby jr2 » 05 Jun 2012, 11:50

Hi Tanya,
Just wanted to check and see how you're doing, nd how things are going through your period.
I'm sticking with the ointment as the effect has never gotten any worse, and actually it is a kind of nice distraction from the usual pain. Don't really know if there is any improvement yet, but it is nice to be trying something new.
Thanks again so much for sharing the tip. x
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby porterad » 10 Jun 2012, 21:26

Hi Guys, can any one share us info for people comming from USA, where to get down and any best motels near to clinic and also studio kind of thing..i have a plan to visit them
porterad
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby workingonit » 13 Jun 2012, 19:21

Hey there,
Well so far so good still. Just wanted to let you know things are still progressing well, but slowly.
Still very careful with my diet. Not eating too much, eating two helpings of veg. Snacking only on things with fibre. my evening olive oil, metamucil and prune juice fixes. ; )
I have lowered my stress a lot. Part of the reason I am not around as much ; )
It doesn't hurt to have a BM anymore. Just a bit tender when cleaning up after. Still feel twinges throughout the day, especially when going down the stairs.
So pretty great over all but extremely cautious.
Porterad,
I am afraid I am not very familiar with Burnaby, where the clinic is. I just kinda memorized my driving route there and back from the other side of the strait. I would think a hotel in Burnaby would be much cheaper than one in Vancouver though.
Other clinics worth looking into are the one Ed recommends;
http://anal-fissure.org/t4619-best-doctor-in-the-usa
this is the one that performs standardized anal dilation, that wecc went to;
http://anal-fissure.org/t4286-standardized-anal-dilation-doctor-nyc
So I will write in again in a couple weeks after visiting family leave.
Happy healing thoughts to you all!
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Topics: 34

Postby porterad » 14 Jun 2012, 21:35

Thanks a bunch for proving the above link...also in canda, are you getting treated with natcm,markham..heard a good reviews on them.
does anyone has any recommendations about doctors over CST zone..
porterad
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby jr2 » 15 Jun 2012, 10:15

Tanya,
So glad to hear an update from you, and such a good one! I'm also really happy to hear you are focusing on other things! Hooray!
Your updates are always so appreciated!
Keeping the healing hopes and wishes coming your way.
jr2

Postby 44alegna44 » 15 Jun 2012, 14:44

Hiya Tanya :D ,
It's wonderful to hear such great progess from you Image And a big congrats on figuring out how to minimize the stress level...it's definitely a challenging feat...so glad you were able to pull in the reigns on it Image
Best wishes for an enjoyable visit with your family...and continued comfort and healing Image
Angel Image
44alegna44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Postby workingonit » 23 Jun 2012, 10:10

Well I am exhausted!
Just the In-laws left now, and we are all happy to just sit around and read and do nothing ; )
I think for a few days my fissure stalled in healing, but now it feels pretty much healed. Still tender and I am still cautious getting in and out of the car, etc. Don't want to pull anything.
Still very cautious in general.
I did drink a bit more over the last week for a few days and perhaps that and the stress stalled my healing a bit.
Still reading trash... on to the hunger games trilogy now. Image
My iron levels are now normal, but I still take supplements 2-3 times/ week. I have also been eating seaweed salad once a week. I really find this to be improving my mental health. I started munching seaweed salad because susun weed ( i know, ridiculous name) suggests it as a tonic for perimenopause. Anyways, it's been about a month of eating seaweed (once a week as too much can overdue your iodine) and I swear it has changed me. I've been close to healed before and not felt so buoyant and cheerful about the future! I feel younger and more relaxed. It could be the seaweed or the iron levels or the reduced stress. Or all of the above.
Just got my stupid period 3 days early, so I will be doubly cautious the next few days.
Thank you so much for the good wishes and you know I send them right back at you Angel and Jr!
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP

Postby jr2 » 24 Jun 2012, 09:31

Tanya,
This is the best news to hear today. I am so happy to hear that things are improving on all fronts and that you've found some things to help and though cautious you're feeling that the "healed" word is okay to use!
Hooray!!!!
And wow, sounds like the seaweed is a wonderful tonic for so many reasons!
Wishing you continued healing and well being and I'm hoping this whole fissure trauma has permanently come to an end for you.
x
jr2

Postby workingonit » 12 Jul 2012, 08:57

Hey,
I am still being super careful. Last night I thought I was coming down with the stomach flu that my neighbours have, but feel better this morning.
I have to say that, that is my worst nightmare right now, to get the stomach flu.
Not sure exactly when I healed but it was towards the end of last month. I have 'tender' days where I feel it more. But less so, each week.
I am walking more and stretching again.
Life is generally really, really good. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop, a relapse or something, but less so as more time passes.
I do think that the shrinking of the sentinel (especially instead of having it lopped off by a western doctor) was a key to healing. Then of course, the double serving of veg/meal, the 2 tbsp of olive oil every evening chased with a small glass of prune juice. And last but not least, two shallow spoonfuls of metamucil (one after lunch and one after dinner). The last thing that made all the difference was lowering my stress.
I remembered I did a lot of lying around in the early days thinking I was 'resting' but really I was still stressed out. The key is to take your mind off it with something inconsequential.
I'll post back again as things steadily improve.
Hey Jr,
Yah I am still loving the seaweed!
Hope things are getting better for you and everyone here.
-Tanya
workingonit
VIP