Evening primrose oil

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: Evening primrose oil

Postby Guest » 08 Jul 2008, 19:48

Is that your house, Fiss? That is beautiful! I am moving in. I'll just bring a tent and sleep out front!

Postby Fissulyna » 08 Jul 2008, 23:13

Yes my buddy Image , it is my home and there is a plenty of space for a tent LOL, although I would rather have you in my guest-room Image!
But than when we want some "privacy" and have heart to heart "butt talks" we can go and camp out and giggle whole night drinking that half of a beer LOL !!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 09 Jul 2008, 05:39

Hope - ish is what i have left !!!!!!!!!!
Dont push me cos...I am close to the edge, im trying not to lose my head .....Uh huh huh huh huh ! Image
Dear Val hope yesterdays appointment went well....

Postby val » 09 Jul 2008, 09:04

thanks Tabby!
he said that I have to have an MRI scan to rule out anything nasty that he could have missed above the muscle. And he said that when referrals are made by doctors they go to a call centre type of place where they stay until such a time when they have enough funds. Apparently we're led to believe that we are on a waiting list where those who need it most are seen first, but its rubbish, we are just in limbo until they have enough money to see us! He's going to try to sort mine out quickly but I dont know how long it will take. Isn't it awful?
If I had a spare couple of thousand pounds I could have it done next week!! What a horrible system!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby cherylk » 09 Jul 2008, 09:33

Val et. al.,
Maybe that type of system is what we will have if we go to universal health care. I hope that you get a good resolution to your problem soon.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 09 Jul 2008, 10:07

Yeah, you and I can split a bottle of Amstel Light, Fiss. I am just amazed at how lush your yard is. It looks like it is straight out of Better Homes and Gardens!

Good luck with your appt., Tabster. I'll be thinking of you.

Gosh, Val, will this madness never end? I do hope they can find what is going on and they can have a clear solution for all of this.

This is just crazy! I guess if I have to be in anal hell I have good company.

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jul 2008, 14:21

Oh Val , : (((, I am so sorry - it is more than awful Image :pale: - keeping you to wait "indefinitely" , just horrible. Do you know what he thought by saying that he could have missed something nasty? What that "nasty" could possibly be - a fistula ? Than how come you felt so well after the LIS - hmmmm... I don't know buddy, this is all pure craziness - and I agree with Lecia - at least we have each others Image !
I really hope you will have that MRI very soon and that all will be sorted out fast Image Image Image
Tabby buddy - what is going on Image ??? I thought that you were doing well lately Image?
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby val » 09 Jul 2008, 14:33

I actually assumed he meant cancer, but could be wrong!!
Yeah, Tabby, what's happening with you, I thought you were better?? Hope you're not in pain again??
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Jen » 09 Jul 2008, 15:19

Oh Fiss - your house is fabulous!!! The garden is really so pretty!! Image :'\;redbud:
Do you and your husband both have green thumbs?
Tabby - What happened? I also thought you were feeling alright.
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 09 Jul 2008, 15:46

Oh Val :( I really dont know what to say....
This is total crazyness :pale:
You guys are so cool...
I am hanging in there....just ! i desperately felt I had one last attempt to heal myself 100% before i go and see this CRS, so i tried upping the fibre and decreasing the movicol Image no can do, i seem to have quite an issue without my movicol/miralax and the extra fibre has caused problems, its taken weeks to get back on track, yesterday I began to feel better and today is like I have taken 2 steps back !!! I seriously feel done in ….the day before I had fissure pain and today I feel some internal pain from this lump Image
I am ready to see this CRS on Monday , I have some questions for him !!!
I am just sorry you are playing the waiting game again….
Please do not think the worst Image
Take care and thank you my friends Image
xx