Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby Hopefull123 » 24 Feb 2018, 18:54

I ve learned to respond to aggression with wisdom and not laminate the same negative feeling back. I let the person know what they are doing wrong, but in a way where our energies don't create more negativity by being in a fight mode. How you react to a problem is very important, and it should not be with the same energy as the aggressor. Stand up for yourself, but ask yourself, how would have Louise reacted, or any spiritual teacher in that situation. Like the saying, what would Jesus do :)
Then mentally send them love and light, because they are just going through their own life lessons. I haven't had a negative encounter in years after I changed my mentality that there are no enemies. If we fight back with anger, we come down to their level. Be the teacher and show the others and your kids examples of wisdom and inner strength. Change the way you talk about your day with your partner and your friends. Are you discussing always problems, or you find something positive to talk about and be thankful for, enthusiastic about the future, etc.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Hopefull123 » 24 Feb 2018, 18:57

When you start sending love and light towards everyone, practice true forgiveness, then you will notice that you will not encounter any situations where you have to defend yourself. You will simply not be attracting and manifesting them. Fear, aggression, judgement on the other hand attract similar situations
I also suggest if you can find the movie "THE SECRET". The book is also available.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 24 Feb 2018, 19:21

Thanks the same person who put me on to you can heal your life by Louise hay also told me to watch the secret so I will is it on YouTube? Someones child bit my 10month old right by his eye to the point that one of the teeth marks bleed today it is swollen it looks like he has been punched in the eye the mother simply said her child didn't do an then left without another word I felt like I should of said something as this is my child I didn't help in anyway or say anything the second thing was someone cut in line of myself an boys at an ice-cream truck where we had been waiting I felt I should of said something because I don't want my boys to think it's ok to do that to other people or for them to grow up an be that rude person. I know I need to speck up not aggressively but just say my peace even if nothing changes or gets fixed from saying something an I need to learn to love myself stop criticizing myself an others in my mind and forgive those are the 4 things I need to work on so I'm starting somewhere planting the seeds as Louise said but I don't know the steps, just that I've recognised the areas needing work.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Hopefull123 » 24 Feb 2018, 19:50

Here is the first 20 minutes of The Secret. The full movie can only be purchased.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtqLNe ... If&index=5

Here is a favorite of mine by Joyce Meyer, she is an evalgelist, but I dont care about who belongs about what religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtqLNe ... If&index=5
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Hopefull123 » 24 Feb 2018, 19:54

Recognizing what ypu need is the most important step. From then on just search on youtube by keywords on each area and you can see many workshops and such from spiritual teachers.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Hopefull123 » 24 Feb 2018, 20:04

And yes, about what happened, you should have said something to show the other their mistakes but in a way where they can see their wrong doing but know that they are forgiven. I believe that every one has come to this physical world to experience the good, the bad and the ugly in order to expand their spirits. It's like entering a game with a certain character and all you know from that point until the end of the game is who you are as that character. No one can see beyond and that's ok because this is the nature and the rules of the game. Only the experiences matter. We learn from all experiences no matter what is it, even if we think ourselves and others keep making mistakes. But that's ok, because no one comes to school knowing everything. Through this philosophy I have come to peace with my mistakes and those of others. We are all just students that are in a process of learning. The bad and the ugly are tools in order to learn the love, happiness and joy.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 25 Feb 2018, 02:42

Just noticed my message didn't send I went out of ph range so that would explain, I really appreciate your words an just wanted you to know how much it means to me your very supportive please continue to message me you helped take my mind off this morning now I'm just thinking positive about tomorrow morning.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 25 Feb 2018, 15:54

Week 2 update
So this morning my first bm was a 3-4 on the Bristol chart it hurt a bit during as it stretched a bit then the second was 4-5 there was no pain after either bm yesterday I had 1 lax sachet instead of 2 and I also had a teaspoon of psyllium husk powder. I feel like maybe my body is having a much needed clean out thanks to the psyllium husk does that sound familiar to anyone? I actually preferred a more formed bm the stretch it creates feels right an more natural but I still have the feeling that my bowel is still incomplete not sure why that is maybe just an effect from the Botox today I will do the same again 1 lax sachet an 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk just don't know if I'm taking the psyllium at a good time last night I took it 30mins before going to sleep is there a recommended time it could be taken?
Last edited by missy moo on 25 Feb 2018, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Mypoorbutt » 25 Feb 2018, 15:59

Hi missy that’s sounds great, what you have described about the BM 3-4 is exactly what my CRS says, that it help stretch the sphincter naturally and that the ideal BM is like that.
I was told to take my psyllium 30 mins before food but that could be because I’m using it to help bulk watery stools.
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby missy moo » 25 Feb 2018, 16:13

Thanks so much I've heard from lots of doctors and other surgeons you need to have a soft formed bm to naturally stretch the muscle then I've also heard from lots of doctors an 1 surgeon that you need toothpaste soft bms to heal a fissure super confusing but the more professional ones I would say are the ones who have said you need soft but formed bms plus the muscle get used to what ever it has daily I don't want to only be able to pass toothpaste for the rest of my life an I don't think anyone can control every bm forever an I've spent the last 4.5 years babying my bum not stretching it taking lax sachets an other stool softeners an look where that got me the one thing I haven't tried is getting a more formed bm Ive had fissures in the past twice before having my kids years before due to never drinking water and eating bad I would go to the doctor they would say fiber an water get more regular and I would create this type of bm that I had today an the fissure would heal within a week then maybe 2 years later it hit again same reason same fix soft formed bms! Thanks for the confirmation that this bm is ideal it actually felt like that's what it needs to do even though it hurt a bit an there was a bit of blood I think if it's going to hurt a bit an be a bit of blood whether it's toothpaste or formed I may aswel be naturally stretching right?
missy moo
King Fissure