Hello.........

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Hello.........

Postby Guest » 08 Mar 2008, 17:20

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you guys know I have been thinking about you everyday. Right now we are in the middle of a winter storm so I am typing fast cause our lights are flickering. I just love New York LOL!. I am feeling better now. I have had no pain in weeks. The Botox worked for me. I had a little blood the other day, but I remember KIm saying not to panic when that happens, so I don't. I have been busy working 2 jobs (Yes Lecia I got the job at Alfred Dunner at our outlet mall!)and getting back into my life. I just wanted to tell you guys I could not have done this without you and this forum. I am stepping out of the box and slowly introducing new foods. I just don't over eat anymore. I also still use my creams. I still have anxiety when I go to the bathroom but that is probably a good thing because I will always be aware and be careful.
I want to know how everyone is doing? If there is anything I can do for anyone please let me know. I can try to help the best I can. Botox, creams, diet, baths, and time helped me heal this AF. I only hope everyone can be pain free. Does anyone know if buttgirl had the LIS and how she is doing?
:snoopys: :snn:
Image Image Image Image :hsp:
Take Care, and please let me know if I can help anyone. I am a good listener.
Patty

Re: Hello.........

Postby juney » 08 Mar 2008, 22:07

i'm so glad you're doing so well patty! botox was truly your miracle :) everytime i consider trying botox i think of your success. don't be a stranger around here now that you're healed! :!^~:
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2008, 07:38

Juney,
Thanks so much. How are you feeling lately? I was just thinking about you. Let me know how your healing is coming along.
Patty

Postby Guest » 10 Mar 2008, 08:40

Thanks for coming back to check on us! It is so nice to have a success story that can give us hope that you can overcome this thing! It is inspiring and appreciate your willingness to come back and continue to share your story with others!

Postby juney » 10 Mar 2008, 09:43

i'm doing ok patty. i've kind of given up on "healing". i think i'll just have to manage this thing forever. but as long as i keep up with the MOM i'm fine. every few weeks i have a setback, but as long as i take 1 tbsp of MOM each night, i have little to no pain everyday and i get back on track pretty quickly

so basically i'm doing pretty well, the fissure doesn't control my life anymore (except every evening when i take the MOM Image ) and i'm not in pain everyday. things are wayyy better than they were this time last year, or even 6 months ago and i give all the credit to using MOM. i might as well have not had the LIS surgeries. oh well.

thanks for thinking of me!! Image
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby buttgirl » 11 Mar 2008, 09:15

I'm so glad to hear you are healed and that the botox helped! congrats!!!
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 11 Mar 2008, 18:53

Buttgirl,
How are you doing? I am feeling well. This Botox worked for me. Thanks to you! Did you have your suregery? Are you ok? Let me know I have been thinking about you.
Lecia, Thanks so much. I am always looking on this site. I hope I can be helpful to others. I hope you are doin well too!
Take Care,
Patty

Postby Jen » 11 Mar 2008, 22:00

Patty,
I was just wondering how long you have been cured for? CONGRATS!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 12 Mar 2008, 14:32

Patty, it's lovely to hear you're doing so well :)
Thanks for updating us, it helps to keep me going to know there can be a happy ending :)

Postby Guest » 13 Mar 2008, 17:44

Thanks Analangel.
I am doing well but every once inawhile I have this twinge. I think this is a gentle reminder. I hope you are feeling well. Just stick to the routine that works for you. Botox and consistancy helped me. Just be careful it is easy to go off your routine when you are feeling better. I almost wnat alittle pain once inawhile just to keep me un check. Does that sound weird?
Hey Iamtiredofthis,
I started to feel a big difference the beginning of January. I still had pain but it was a different pain. I was supposed to have a third shot 2/27/08 but I cancelled, I was sick and there as a snow storm that day anyways. But ever since then I have been pain free so I am assuming it is healed up good.But I know I should be careful for awhile being a fresh scar. I have been suffering with this AF since before May '07. So it has been long enough. Let me know if you have any othe questions?
Take care,
Patty