How Long did you Lurk?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How Long did you Lurk?

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2008, 09:03

I am so glad you guys decloaked-you have contributed so much to us here.
I love that photo of you son, Jen. He looks just like you in it! What a sweetie. I need my baby fix!!!

Postby lars » 28 Sep 2008, 09:03

I wanted to join as soon as I found this place but had problems registering. Therefore I had to "lurk" some days before I joined :)
lars
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2008, 09:09

I love that we are so international. Butt problems know no borders! Image

Postby Jen » 28 Sep 2008, 09:10

Thanks Lecia! He had his photos taken yesterday. Notice the little ambulances on his outfit - he is representing his mama! Come out to Vegas anytime you want to get your baby fix! :D My hubby and I need a sitter so we can have a date night! Image
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2008, 09:16

Ha! You need some time to work on baby #2!!! I love those little ambulances-how adorable! Wherever did you find that cute jon-jon?
I have got to pinch those cheeks!!!!!

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2008, 09:26

Jen
I love that photo Image ...What a smiler Image

Postby Jen » 28 Sep 2008, 09:38

Thanks Lecia & Tabby! Image His cheek's are very pinchable. :D I got the jon-jon from e bay. I am some what of an e bay freak. Baby number #2 has to wait closer to graduation, but when I am ready, I know where to find my sitters (Miss Honeychurch & "Tubby")! Image
How is Molly? Is she house trained yet? Image Is she in the stage where she is chewing on everything? When my yorkies were pupies, they chewed on my dining room table. I was so upset! I got this bitter apple spray and sprayed it on the table and they never chewed on it again. Luckily with a little sanding and staining I was able to fix my table.
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby SunshineHope » 28 Sep 2008, 16:38

I joined probably a few days after I was diagnosed. My doctor examined me and had this terrified look on her face saying "hey, it's not hemmies!! YOU HAVE A FISSURE!!! " and I didn't even know what that was...... SO I searched... And found this beautiful little place and had so many nervous questions answered by patient, UNDERSTANDING people.
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby SunshineHope » 28 Sep 2008, 16:39

p.s. this board is seriously so helpful..... I hope that people suffering from other illnesses - that not even doctors can understand - also have forums like this that they can seek help from
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2008, 18:19

I am such an ebay freak too! I used to buy so much stuff I would get packages every day until my hubby put his foot down! Image
So now I sell more and buy less!
Molly is getting better but not 100% reliable. But she's getting the hang of it. (KOW) She is probably sh*tting somewhere as I type!
I am glad you found the board so quickly, Sunshine! I remember when you first joined!