How Long did you Lurk?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How Long did you Lurk?

Postby Corsi » 30 Sep 2008, 07:47

Ooops, did I offend someone? Not my intention at all....
Firstly, I don't know ebay at all...it was just a comment to say that I don't use it. I think that in many ways we live in very different cultures, there's so many things we don't have and/or know that is common for you. Nothing more, nothing less...
Secondly, people in countries can never be blamed for what their governments do....as they can do a lot of strange things - even in democracies, and some democracies are more important and play a more significant role in the world than others.
I don't think I would be personally offended it someone disliked my country's government because they support and allow whale hunting.
But I guess people are different, and I am sorry I offended both of you. I actually asked out of curiosity "How it is to live....", not to enjoy misery or whatever.
And again, I agree with you Kim - this is the wrong place to discuss these very interesting, but controversial questions.
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby cherylk » 30 Sep 2008, 08:07

Kim,
I am probably guilty because I asked a couple of political questions because I could think of no other questions. Sorry! I agree--we are all here to support each other. All of our respective countries have various strengths and weaknesses, but I am always curious how those from other countries view the USA when they aren't in it like we are.
Cheryl
P.S. I am dismayed that few have commented on how I looked at 14 years of age!!
Last edited by cherylk on 30 Sep 2008, 09:17, edited 1 time in total.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby val » 30 Sep 2008, 08:13

:D you look lovely Cheryl!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 30 Sep 2008, 08:33

I think you are a doll, Cheryl! I bet your dad had to fend off all of your suitors!
No problem, Corsi. I think political discussion is interesting across international lines and if you guys want to we can have a OT thread where we discuss politics. I don't think I am wrong in believing you have a lot of disdain for the US and I guess I took it personally as I tend to do with a lot of things. (a fact I am not proud of and trying to work on!) So if you guys want to start an OT thread please feel free. :)

Postby Guest » 30 Sep 2008, 08:34

Hey, and no one has commented on how cute my dog is lately!!! Image Image

Postby Jen » 30 Sep 2008, 08:44

Lecia -
I was just going to post a comment about Molly! She is so darn cute with her greenie!!! What the heck is tied around her belly? Is that a doggie diaper or something?
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 30 Sep 2008, 09:02

It is a sleeveless shirt harness that I got off Etsy. There is a lady who makes fabric harnesses that are very comfortable for dogs. Her username is Mia's closet if you want to take a look. How much do you dogs weigh? (you have two yorkies, right?) and What are their names?
Wow-you guys must think I am so crazy thinking I put diapers on my dog and give her cigars to smoke! That is so funny that you know what a greenie is! A lady at my vet's office called it crack for dogs!

Postby cherylk » 30 Sep 2008, 09:13

Lecia/Val,
Thanks for the comments. yes, I did have quite a few suitors during that time. That pic is from homecoming when I was an attendant. A hs classmate (former bf) recently sent it to me after he scanned it. Thank you again, Lecia, for the assistance!!!!! You are so computer savvy and such a great understudy to Kim.
I think it is interesting to hear what non-Americans think of us since we don't know what they think if we do not travel abroad. Most non-Americans most likely think US citizens are spoiled and arrogant. Just like we don't know how other people are in other countries. We just judge them by their leaders.
Lecia,
I can tell that you are still in better spirits and that is great. Hopefully, you will finally get a resolution to your many probs. One of my gf's has MS. She is younger than I am. I think that your dog is cute. I had a poodle once. Maybe you could create a new topic about politics. Then, those that don't want to participate don't have to and those that do want to participate can. Personally, I am kind of tired of it and we still have many weeks until the election!! I think most people are fed up with this administration and hope that things will improve with a new president. Hopefully, that will be the case.
Cheryl
Last edited by cherylk on 30 Sep 2008, 09:21, edited 2 times in total.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 Sep 2008, 09:14

Can I just call Molly Columbo? Didn't he smoke cigars.
Corsi, no harm taken, Sometimes this type of communication falls short and our intent falls awry. I did try to read your message as you say it was intended, but still felt ired. I too have never voted for this current administration and that's all I'll say to avoid any further discussion.
I don't think politics, or religion, belongs here even off topic. There are dozens of other places on the internet where one could whet that appetite, with sharper political minds than any of us probably have!
I don't know how I missed you pretty avatar, Cheryl!! Thanks for your kind words, we do try hard to make this board a nice place to visit but it really isn't all that much work! I'm prone to exaggeration sometimes!!
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 30 Sep 2008, 09:17, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby Jen » 30 Sep 2008, 09:15

Lecia - i have never been on Etsy. I will have to check it out.
My dogs are named Toby & Lucy. Toby is 14 pounds (he is a HUGE yorkie) and Lucy is 6 pounds. as a matter of fact, they just went to the vet yesterday and had there teeth cleaned.
My dogs love the greenies, but I had to stop giving them to them. They would eat them really fast and them throw everything up. I think they like them too much and just eat them way too fast. They really like tendons (gross I know). I get them at a kind of posh pet store here in vegas. They are expensive, but they last forever!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39