How Long did you Lurk?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How Long did you Lurk?

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2008, 13:27

I've got a treadmill I could sell either of you but you have to come pick it up. I have a special boardie deal! $5 firm. Image

Postby val » 29 Sep 2008, 13:27

:D no, i mean she said just not bother with it at all! So I still need to find one!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Deleted User 5 » 29 Sep 2008, 13:29

Oh, well that is the pits!! I'm sure another one will come up, Val!! Just keep looking. Is rhere any way to request things on bay? Like, UK only, also?
Lecia's is cheap!
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 29 Sep 2008, 13:50

Image I dont really know much about ebay, thats why I'm dangerous when i'm let loose on it!
I found a good website, but i cant do links - its called fatfingers.com and you type in what you're looking for and it shows all listed with spelling mistakes so that there arent as many bids on it!
val
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2008, 14:28

I've used fatfingers too! They need a Craig's List for the UK!

Postby val » 29 Sep 2008, 14:33

whats a Craigs list?
val
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2008, 14:52

It is an online want-ads. People advertise for free things they are looking for or things they want to sell or get rid of. Somebody listed they were looking for a kidney and found a donor that way!

Postby Corsi » 30 Sep 2008, 03:46

I have never used ebay...
I don't think we shop as much here...so much focus on environmental issues.
How is it to live in the USA now during the economical turmoil?
So exciting to see who you choose in November...considering the excellent job the sitting administration has done both when it comes to making the world a safer place to live, and the economy....
Smiley Face

I have to stop there as I have too much to say about these issues....
Smiley Face
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 30 Sep 2008, 06:53

I know most of the outside world must have a poor view of us and perhaps deservedly so. I have voted more along the lines of social justice since voting age and believe greed and pride are causing the fall.
But it does hurt to have others deride my country as I don't speak negatively of other people's homelands. I know we are in the spotlight so it must make it easier.
I shop on ebay and etsy for environmental issues too. It is better to get used things or things that small home businesses make out of recycled or upcycled articles.
It is worrisome to live during this upheaval but I have hope that under the right leadership we can come out of this but it may take years.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 Sep 2008, 06:57

But it does hurt to have others deride my country as I don't speak negatively of other people's homelands. I know we are in the spotlight so it must make it easier.
I agree, Lecia. I also think this is not the forum for political debate or national one-upmanship. We are all here to support each other as human beings in pain suffering from a miserable condition.
Deleted User 5