How much water per day??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How much water per day??

Postby juney » 06 Feb 2008, 18:37

drink gatorade or propel water drinks if your'e tired of water. i drink a lot of those and, aside from the high amount of sugar, i love them!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Fissulyna » 06 Feb 2008, 18:39

I agree with Chris : )) ! I have so many herbal teas in my pantry and they have multiple health benefits like anti inflammatory, detox, calming, gut mucus producing, nerve tonics, anti microbial, and all those aromas - mmmmm...
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 06 Feb 2008, 18:53

I drink 7/8 bottles of water a day. It is called Pure Life I get it at Wal-Mart. I watch out for the flavored waters because of the high sugar content. Sugar does not work well for me. But everyone is different so experiment, but be careful.

Patty

Postby Guest » 07 Feb 2008, 09:37

I go for one 2 litre bottle per day, and sometimes 2 1/2.
I think Kim is right to say that there is only X amount that you need, but of course that X is variable dependent on what you have been doing, what you have been eating and what you have been drinking. So a little latitude. I think a good guide is to look at your pee. If its a light yellow then all is good, if its a dark yellow, you need to drink some more water.

Postby Guest » 07 Feb 2008, 10:54

I was told a few years ago that I needed to up my fluid intake because of low blood pressure. So, when I started to have BM problems and began taking Metamucil , I upped it even more. I do end up getting up in the night to go to the bathroom, but that's nothing compared to having a hard BM. I probably drink 8-10 glasses of water and a couple of caffeine free diet sodas. Most days that's enough, but there are some days that I'm just extra thirsty and need to drink even more. I think it also depends on the time of the month for me.
Julie