I cant take this anymore!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: I cant take this anymore!

Postby delasama » 21 Apr 2013, 23:17

It will heal. Takes a long time, but it will slowly heal. I took miralax capful morning a night for a month then second month I took cap full right before dinner. Now I just take about half to 3/4 cap full right before dinner. No spasms now. Maybe a little if I sit for a while. I feel like a success though
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 09:48

Wow im doing all those. Trying to keep a mroutine with magnesium, miralax, metamucil, taking coconut oil, fruits, lots of water, use vaseline before BM...etc and keep get any improvement....the baths dont help either. Nothing seems to get rid of the damn spasms!
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 11:45

Can u describe the manuka honey? Ingest it or use as a topical? Also what have u heard about tenactin.... Like you, id be willing to try almost anything while botox is still gaining effectiveness....
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby bgd » 22 Apr 2013, 13:14

I know about both Manuka and Tinactin from this site. They are both described by posters to be working almost immediately. Do a search, very interesting read.
About Tinactin some say it just healed their fissure in 2-3 days, but applied on the outside only. So don't understand how it would work for inner fissures. But apparently the treatment has been around since 2000.
I received my Manuka Honey today. It's made by Golden Hills, UMF is 20+ (some sort of concentration factor). It's basically honey made from a tea tree called Manuka in New Zealand. Known for it's wound healing properties, so should be used as topical in our case. But it also tastes good.
So here's the thing, I did the first application this morning. I wanna start by saying that I was miserable the whole weekend, after a bad diarrhea Friday night. Had constant pain for 2 days and 2 nights. Like semi-spasm, not killer (cause I'm on botox), but enough to wake me up at nights. Saturday I couldn't walk at all, Sunday so so. But today I woke up better, also because I didn't have a BM since Friday night, so there was no re-tear. But still, I felt some discomfort in the morning. Then I applied Manuka and I don't know if it's just a coincidence or placebo or it's just a better day, but then I started to feel the same symptoms as other posters describe: some stinging after application (not too bad), then the golf ball in the ass feeling just went away. Then I felt something new, a slight itch on the inside, not annoying, like that itch when a wound heals. I hope it's that. Today was my first day at the office after 3 weeks sick leave and I could sit and walk without problems. Then finally all pain went away, right now I feel like there's no fissure at all.
I don't wanna say it's the Manuka alone, cause I also felt this good last week, when botox first kicked in. We'll see in the next couple of days.
bgd
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 14:40

Im gonna order some today. I will try anything.... Let me know a brand or so and also details on how to apply and how far in??
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 14:52

Also have u stopped taking the creams and prescriptions? Im guess u did so u dont get a reaction to mix them?
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby bgd » 22 Apr 2013, 15:24

Mine is brand Golden Hills Manuka Honey, UMF 20+
Check your other thread, I responded to your question about the applicator. I'd say max 2cm in, depending on how deep your fissure is in. The point is to cover the fissure with honey.
bgd
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby bgd » 22 Apr 2013, 15:27

I didn't receive any medication from my doctor, just a herbal ointment that I feel safe mixing with the honey, cause they're all natural. But you're right, I think I'm gonna switch to honey alone for a while.
bgd
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 20:21

Great info man. thanks. So the honey is defintely used internally inside the rectum right? Are u using your applicator for the honey too? As opposed to what u said about tinactin to be used around the anus only? Im curious why there was no follow up on results of people that tried the honey....i know people disappear on here when they are healed but i dont see any "results"....any posts are just saying they are going to try it...or that they tried it for 3days...etc. definitely let me know how it goes...
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Postby hendrick181 » 22 Apr 2013, 20:28

Man im really confused at this point. After 2 yrs as my earlier posts state i still cant pinpoint the extreme pain location if its spasm pain or fissure pain... Now after an awful weekend on the couch and hardly slept, today started off identical.....Morning BM starts the pain 30min later and had pain all day..then had 2nd BM at noon and somehow felt fine at 4pm. Now this is the best 3hours ive had since my 1st round of botox..... I still should continue to apply something right?!? Ive lately been taking dilatizam.... Just hate to \"yangtze fluid\" that AF by disturbing it!!
hendrick181
Salt Bather