Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy - My Story !

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy - My Story !

Postby Guest » 30 Jan 2009, 16:26

Image Thats not funny !!! Awww Taylor size Image
I like the idea of a capsule i choke on those harder tablets - How much mag do you take Val ?
They do work wonders Image

Postby val » 30 Jan 2009, 16:59

I'm not sure how much it is but i take their reccommended dose every night which is 2 tablets. All the others i took said to take just one, so they must have less in them. Do you live near a superdrug or would you like me to send you some? I just got some more yesterday so i could send them tomorrow if you'd like?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby pinky » 30 Jan 2009, 17:10

val-can you please check the dose and the exact contents.which mag is it?wat difference do u see?
Tabby-glad you are doing well.Great hubby
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6

Postby Guest » 30 Jan 2009, 17:53

Awwwwwww Val Image Look at your wee santa !!! So cute !
I do live near a superdrug so don’t worry about me – I have a full jar of the mag citrate from holland and barrett 250mg - at this moment I take just half, at Christmas I took the full dose so I could indulge some !
It is one of the best things I have tried not to mention it helps with muscle cramps and also PMS – It’s a winner !!
Thank you dear Pinky Image

Postby cherylk » 30 Jan 2009, 18:22

Val, cute Santa, and I see you changed your avatar!! :)
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby cherylk » 31 Jan 2009, 08:13

cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 31 Jan 2009, 10:02

How are you today, Tabby???

Postby Guest » 31 Jan 2009, 11:15

Awww Cheryl Image It did make me smile – Thank you Image
Bless you two Image
I think I may be hypnotised- Twilight has a firm grip on me now and I have geared up some to chapter 12 – Wow Tootie !
I can hardly believe this is day 4 – the bruising is like what bruising, the swelling has gone done a lot and just there I feel asleep on my left side without a thought !
This mornings toilet time was ermm :oops: well formed lets say and it felt like it was scratching my tender left side on the way out – it made me sweat a little Image The area feels irritated but not achey like it would have been previous – think I will double the dose of mag this eve – that really is the only complaint I have – KOW !
:lovetree:

Postby Deleted User 5 » 31 Jan 2009, 12:18

You don't want it too loose, Tabby, or you may get some stinging, burning. Try to keep it formed (but not dry) and get your butt toughened up some. If it isn't formed, clean-up may be more problematic. Keep lying around and not sitting!
Are you smoking more or less? It's cool that the bruising has gone down, but after 5 days it should be! Amazing that you have come so far so fast! Imagine all the different kinds of foods you'll be eating in a couple months, and in 4-6 months your fissure will only be a memory and you'll be focused on everything but your arse! (Clicks heels) !!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 31 Jan 2009, 21:18

If your poop seems scratchy you could try those mag supplements. You could start with 200 mg and see if that helps. Are you still doing your baths? Do you read in the tub?
Glad to hear you aren't getting any of the tightness afterwards-that must be such a relief.
Now get back to your book!!! Image