Love life?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Love life?

Postby happyass » 10 Dec 2006, 08:04

Yeah, I believe that spanking the monkey or anything that leads to actually have an ejaculation for the male, brings on some tightening of the anal muscles and thus, if you have a pain active fissure going on, the orgasm itself may help in distracting your mind off of it, but as soon as the "good" feeling wears off, the pressure/throbbing of the area where the fissure is comes back, not necessarily worse than before, but it doesn't go away.
depending on your level of comfort, i would probably suggest that prior to sex with your partner, for males perhaps to consider just dabbing a bit of palmers cocoa butter or a water based lubricant or whatever soothing ointment/oil you have applied to your anus due to the fissure - put a tiny bit in the area prior to your forthcoming orgasm. it may help alleviate and soothe your fissure while you go thru the motions. :albino:
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 Dec 2006, 13:21

Yeah, they key is not to "do it" while you are currently "active" (in pain or sore. I generally have times during the week when I'm rather relaxed and pain free down there (later in the day/evening) then it's just a matter of getting the wife reved-up Image
Hugh
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 08 Jan 2007, 20:48

hey there everyone. im really glad this subject has been brought up as i thought it was only me. i am still able to have sex with my partner but i find sumtimes i do get a lot of pain there and sumtimes sex in general is painful thus not as enjoyable as it cud be. i have also had horrible times when we are actually 'in the act' where i feel a spasm almost and feel as if i will have to go to the loo and thats horrible. im not sure what causes that as when we finish the feeling is gone. i guess its normal4 peole with anal fissures??
im happy for all of u who have been able to enjoy this again as it does suck to have to stop doing it for months on end,
x