Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New member

Postby Corsi » 15 Aug 2008, 02:32

I am not staying overnight if I'm having LIS, at least that's the impression she gave me on the phone.
One thing I have notice while watching American television series is that when people go to the GP/hospital they have wear those hopeless gowns - why?
I have never used it during any of my procedures (AF check up/Botox, colonocopy, gastroscopy or post natal surgery).
Corsica
Last edited by Anonymous on 08 Apr 2009, 03:28, edited 2 times in total.
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Fissulyna » 15 Aug 2008, 03:03

Oh baby - LOL- you did not even see the half of it Image !!! What you saw are gowns made of cloth - you should see one you get for exam - PAPER made - I am not kidding !!!! And you get tiny plastic tape to tie it up - like it is possible Image . Than they give you big fluffy paper to cover your knees Image - like you look too sexy in that stupid outfit Image and you need to cover your legs to feel less sexy Image !!! Anyway - my only explanation my friend is that they purposefully want to put us in totally embarrassing and demeaning position so that we forget 90% of the questions we have and are just happy to leave the doctor's office as soon as possible Image !!!
You see, Norway NHS is not that bad after all LOL !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 15 Aug 2008, 08:07

I am getting so used to undressing now that I start taking my clothes off before the doctor leaves the room! I figure why waste time? And to think I used to be so shy and modest.

Postby Guest » 15 Aug 2008, 09:05

My fissure friends…I love you all…Thanks !
Ok… The overnight thing played on my mind last night so I rang the hosptial this morning with some makeshift questions so I didn’t look like a tube ! :krusty:
I then asked about the overnight stay to which she thought it wouldn’t be necessary, my op is in the morning and hopefully I should be able to go home that day, she said to bring my gowny and ducky slippers just incase…
I asked about the laxative clear out which she says will be done that morning at the hospital , using some kind of enema …Happy days !!!
LOL...Buttless gowns Image I know the kind !

Postby Guest » 15 Aug 2008, 10:03

Well, that is good news! Image You should still bring some slippers that make farting noises when you walk though. Wouldn't that be hysterical??

Postby Guest » 15 Aug 2008, 13:58

Image Where can i buy them !!!
Thanks Lecia Image
Are things good for you today ? i hope so !
xx

Postby Guest » 15 Aug 2008, 14:34

Postby Fissulyna » 15 Aug 2008, 14:34

A hahahaaaaa, Lecia - I want those too !!! Seriously !!! It would be such a blast - oh my !!!
Yes, buddy, how are you today ???
Tabby-baby - great news : ) - you will be "un-stretching" at home Image !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 15 Aug 2008, 14:40

Are there no flatulent women roaming around out there??

Ha ha haaaaaaa Image - Lecia you are CRAZY !!!! How on Earth you manage to find this stuff !!!?? Oh my, Image - and yes - why they do not come in pink ???!!!
Just fantastic find, baby-Sis - we should all order a pair and wear them on our next big international convention for AFSF-res !!! They also can be a perfect "thank you" gift for any CRS who ever did us wrong Image !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 15 Aug 2008, 17:34

Thanks Fissy Image
Hope you are having a good day !
x
Those slippers were made for us ! Image