Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New member

Postby Corsi » 14 Aug 2008, 13:41

Kim
One last question, and then I promise to get out of your hair (provided you have hair Image )
You have been cured for quite a while now, but do you have to be careful with what you eat, drink, etc. today, or do you live like before your fissure? Do you take stool softener, etc.
Last edited by Anonymous on 01 Sep 2008, 05:33, edited 1 time in total.
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Aug 2008, 13:52

Hey Corsi! I have continued to eat like I did while I had my fissure, for the most part. Mainly because I like being thin! And it's healthy, and yes, it hopefully will help keep me from getting another split-tail!!
I stopped with the stool softener 1 month after my surgery, and never noticed any difference!
I have hair -- well, mostly!! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2008, 15:38

Kim – I am glad you did …..Look at your hippy chick avator !!
That could be you !!!
I am good today bud ! tomorrow who knows, I don’t care anymore !
STUPID FISSURE Image Image :oops: :( :o Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image :flush: Image Image Image Image
Looking forward Kim to very hopefully being fixed Image
Hey did you stay overnight for LIS ? Mine says to be prepared to !! bummer!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Aug 2008, 15:44

Hey, that's no chick!! That's me, Tab!
Yep, you're gonna get stretched and then better!
Ouch!!! :)
I did indeed stay overnight, but was told that. I had a reaction to the percocet and it's good I was there. I was so doped up when I was released I walked myself out of the hospital rather than being wheeled out.
You stay overnight for the dilation procedure????
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2008, 15:56

Myabe i meant chic ! i like his hair !
Ock the letter says outpatient day surgery :) but small print says to be prepared if nessacary, So maybe just incase type thing !
In ...Stretched....Out ! .............OUCH !!! Image
I will kick off if they try and keep me in ! Image Image Image

Postby Fissulyna » 14 Aug 2008, 16:11

Why Tabby LOL ? Don't you crave those wonderful half frozen pancakes for the breakfast ??? LOL And how about eggless scrambled eggs Image !!!??
hey HEY, and those sexy gowns - hmmmmm ???? I really don't see what is the rush Image Image !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2008, 16:15

Do they have hash browns ??? i may consider it !! Image
FFS ...OK i had to read my letter which says local anesthetic go home that day, G/A may be nessacary for overnight stay! Image
Looks like i may need some new slippers !! Image

Postby Fissulyna » 14 Aug 2008, 16:38

"Tubby" , buy those that look like "rubber ducky" - big , yellow and fluffy !!! That would make the gown assemble just gorgeous !!! ; )
You know what, buddy, I would take a GA for the "stretch" - you don't want to see the "instrument" - I am sure of that ; ) ! Don't be that upset, Image,
at least you will be able to ask them about recovery to no end and not be put on hold any time you want to ask something just to be told that all is just dandy , only to find out that CRS hit your hemmie and made it thrombosed 2 weeks after the fact Image !!!
Best of luck, dear Tabby - you will do just fine XOXO Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2008, 18:57

I hate staying over night in the hospital. I don't see how anyone gets well there! But you do get access to better pain control that goes straight in and gets to work so I guess that is worth putting up with surly nurses and peek-a-bo gowns!

Hang in there, Tubby (which are you anything but!)

Postby Jen » 14 Aug 2008, 20:47

Tabster -
I just read about the overnight stay? When will you find out if that is for certain? I hate staying the night too, but if that is what it takes for you to say bye to that fissure - than bing on the buttless hospital gowns and call buttons please! Image
Jen
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39