Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New member

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Aug 2008, 16:32

That could well be! I guess I never really consider the discrimination factor like a female would. I wonder if any CRS' ever look through this forum?
Maybe they have markings on their cutting tools...this far in for girls, and this much further in for those macho, fart-joking beer-swilling guys?
We need to send some spies into the CRS' medical classes.... Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 13 Aug 2008, 17:01

heh ... we should give them "truth" serum , that is what we need to do LOL !!! Maybe they don't even do it purposefully , maybe just sub-consciencelessly (sp? LOL), I have to give them some benefit of a doubt Image since I feel like being merciful today Image !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 13 Aug 2008, 17:21

Mercy bestows upon you grace and the highest ideals of humanity....
:angell:
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 13 Aug 2008, 17:25

AAAAAAhahahahaaaaaaaaa, oh boy , oh boy, I will pee my pants - Image Image Image That is just fantastic Image Image . I have to print this out and teach my hubby and kids to use that as a greeting any time I pass by them Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Corsi » 14 Aug 2008, 03:23

Kim
I have read your after surgery story, I actually think my sphincter spasm increasingly became worse while reading it....AU!
But I guess it was worth it since you are now cured.
Some questions:
- Are you a woman? (I'm confused...I think you are, but I'm not sure)
Because, you imply that LIS is different for women than for men. But my CRS also said that it is a different story between women who have had children and women who haven't had children (larger risk of incontinence for us with children, especially as we get older..). What do know about this?
- Would you recommend LIS for me?
- When you went for surgery, how was your fissure/butt like that day? Strange question, but what I want to know is: Is it it possible to do surgery when your fissure is in really bad shape?
- Do you have a pre - surgery thread?
- It was a woman called Cheryl who started this beautiful forum, and I've understood she is not here anymore. Who is taking care of business now? Is it you?
- Are you the author of "Bob the anal fissure"?
Feel free to not answer the questions if you don't want to, but if you will
Image Corsica
Last edited by Anonymous on 08 Apr 2009, 03:26, edited 1 time in total.
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Aug 2008, 06:12

- Are you a woman? (I'm confused...I think you are, but I'm not sure). Last time I checked I was still a guy! You can generally check the little male/female symbols underneath the person's avatar, but sometimes a person won't even give their sex.
I only have "heard" that morbidly obese people and the elderly might be at higher risk for incontinence than others. But I would guess your CRS knows way more than I do!!!

- Would you recommend LIS for me? (40 something, 2 children, have had fissure for 8 - 11 months).
I wish I could, or couldn't! I'm not a medical professional and wouldn't dare be the one to do that -- only your CRS knows for sure!!

- When you went for surgery, how was your fissure/butt like that day? Strange question, but what I want to know is: Is it it possible to do surgery when your fissure is in really bad shape?

Yes, surgery could be and is done on fissures that are flaring up. Mine was about average in pain levels the night before the surgery when I was taking all the go-lytely and emptying my bowels pre-surgery.
- Do you have a pre - surgery thread? Yes and no, nothing formal.
- It was a woman called Cheryl who started this beautiful forum, and I've understood she is not here anymore. Who is taking care of business now? Is it you? Cheryl was the administrator until she left. Lecia and I took over and became administrators, so we both run this board together.

- Are you the author of "Bob the anal fissure"?
Ha ha, no! It's hilarious, though, isn't it!
I was the very first person Cheryl invited to this board, so when I got here, there was nothing, no threads or anyone but Cheryl here. Wow, it has really bloomed and Cheryl should get lots of thanks for all the good this board has been for so many folks!
Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 14 Aug 2008, 08:57

Kim
Thank you so much for answering the questions, and yes "Bob the anal fissure" is really funny - very well written :D
My "real" CRS called today. He said that he would discuss my "case" with somebody else, and then he would call me back. He is a nice man. I am actually hoping for LIS now...
Is your eye better? I hope so! Giant spiders you have over there, I hate even the small ones we have her...
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Aug 2008, 09:56

Thanks for asking, Corsi....my eye is much better today. I live in the southeastern US so it is very warm here with all kinds of bugs and other critters!
I am glad to hear your CRS is "on your case" so to speak, that sounds promising. let us all know what you find out!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Aug 2008, 12:24

Kim Image
Thanks for sharing your thread , you have a lovely writing style !
That’s so sweet what you said to Cheryl - our founder, that you will be hanging around because this is your new family !!! that rocks man and here you are supporting so many without even realising ! Image

Image will it ever be like this again?...YES YES YES !
This is not forever Corsica !!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Aug 2008, 12:48

And I did hang around...!!!!
Thanks Tabster! Hope you are doing Ok today!
Deleted User 5