The neverending story

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: The neverending story

Postby felix » 16 Jul 2015, 14:56

So am having a bad day today. It is really the anxiety that gets to me the most. I had a few weird sensation earlier, little stabs and a bit of aching and convinced myself it was all going wrong so went to the bathroom and had a feel about (tmi!) but nothing hurt or felt bad, The fissure is painless when I poo and when I feel inside it is also painless. The sentinal pile has shrunk right down but I still feel these weird feelings and the odd bit of soreness. I also get the odd fleeting spasm but remember getting these before the fissure and especially around the time I ovulate.
I just don't know how to stop obsessing about it all, I keep worrying that it is not totally healed and, as I have 2 small kids, I will catch a stomach bug and it will flare up again. Sorry this is turning into a rant but I am just not feeling it today!!
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby msimon » 16 Jul 2015, 22:49

:smilyhug: You sound like you could use one of these! I, as well as many others on here, have been there. I still am even after I have been told I am healed as of last week. I know my muscles are all a mess down there and am way oversensitive to everything in the area. I get pelvic floor physiotherapy now but have had mixed results. The anxiety is my worst too. I don't have any advice as it still gets me. Just know that you are not alone in it. Hang in there.
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby felix » 17 Jul 2015, 15:12

Thanks, I am feeling a little better although had a tiny bit of blood this afternoon but no pain at all so hoping the bleeding is from an internal pile or irritated scar tissue or something. FAB news that you are healed though, looks like you have had a rough ride!
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby Shania213 » 27 Oct 2015, 07:49

Sounds great that you have healed. I just went for physiotherapy to loosen things up generally as I was feeling some tightness. It felt good but hindsight I hope this doesn't cause further fissures with being pulled around?

Glad your feeling better
Shania213
Salt Bather

Topics: 14