13 MONTHS . How has my fissure gone away completly!!

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

13 MONTHS . How has my fissure gone away completly!!

Postby Rakan » 31 Jul 2015, 11:07

Hi !!
I'm Rakan from Canada . :smilyhug:

I'm unbelievably happy and cheerful ! Everyone is asking me why am I so happy and smiley!! they are all clueless !!!
Guys I've finally healed from my anal fissure . You can't imagine how blessed is that feeling . It's like when you're saved from passing away because of a reckless drunk man behind the wheel who's driving towards you!

Let me tell you my story briefly ;
It all started 13 months ago when I was trying to push out a very hard stool . 1 day after . I noticed that there was some blood on the paper towel . I thought it was normal . After I got out of the washroom , some rectal anal pain was starting to develop very severely .
I tried everything !! hot baths,topical ointments ect ... 11 months later . I decided to ask the doctor to make me go under the knife . I was totally depressed and cluelessly exhausted . He asked me to do a sigmoidoscopy procedure before . I was okay with that . My appointment was scheduled to be on Wednesday ,I had it done and there was not no pain . I was shocked that doctor said CONGRATULATIONS . the fissure has 90% healed and asked me not to do the surgery you know cuz there are a lot of side effect that should be put into account . I said OK doctor thank you for reassuring me . He told me that the process of healing from a chronic fissure is so long and might take months .
Lately , I noticed that the pain was noticeably wearing off and becoming less significant and 0% severe . No pain not itching no tension .
Since last Saturday . It's been 6 days and I'm completely perfectly fine . I'm like I was 14 months ago!!! And I haven't used any cream or ointment or any hot baths or any other thing since last Saturday and I'm pretty fine . I can sit as long as I can and I can do what I want !!I've completely healed . Thanks to the smart surgeon and to you for all the supporting comments and topics that have helped me a lot .
I'm still eating a lot of fibre so that I make sure it doesn't come back .
Try eating dates with tahnini dip (made of sesame seeds only) theyr both high in fibre and protein as well as being tasty yum!

Remember that healing takes so freaking long . Especially if you're developing a chronic one .
My advice if you want a piece , just keep you bowel movement so so soft . And consult a good doctor ! :)

Thank you
I wish you a healthy life . Remember again that there is no fissure lasts forever , so you'll absolutely be fissure-free :)
Rakan
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: 13 MONTHS . How has my fissure gone away completly!!

Postby hurtinend » 01 Aug 2015, 22:11

So glad you are better

But

If dates and tahini were the cure....

This board would not exist lol
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Re: 13 MONTHS . How has my fissure gone away completly!!

Postby Rakan » 02 Aug 2015, 03:06

Hey!
Thank you
Yeah you are right . Dates are not the cure . But one of the effective tricks that you can do is keeping the BW CONSTANTLY soft which can be achieved by eating a lot of fibre and giving up junk food that are low in nutrients .
As you see I'm totally healed wothout any surgery or Botox injections after 13 months .
Rakan
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1