I'm gonna fucking kill myself

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: I'm gonna fucking kill myself

Postby AJStyles » 01 May 2017, 16:30

Yea my stools are soft at least :P Yea i will give it more time definitely. The doc also said he cut a bit deeper than he did in the first surgery. Maybe thats why i am still in pain? longer recovery time? God i hope this shit will end very soon. It cant be like that forever...
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby GilmoreGirl » 01 May 2017, 16:38

Yes it's going to take time - it's definitely not easy, but you can do it!

He means he cut a little more of the muscle - I'm not sure what effect that would have on recovery but it certainly means that your LIS has a better chance of stopping the spasms! So that's definitely good - it's unlikely that he didn't cut enough, which can happen.
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby AJStyles » 01 May 2017, 16:48

Ok so i think pain after 3 weeks is normal...god i'm so scared..i want it to get healed so bad...it has to heal man...it heals for everyone why not for me. I'm gonna be patient. I hope this ends very soon and for you too.
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GilmoreGirl » 01 May 2017, 17:29

I know, I feel the same!! You will!

And it's really good your surgeon has mentioned doing this test - I think they really want to help you through this.

Message any time!
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Postby ResMePlz » 02 May 2017, 07:46

Damn man, I'm 14 days out and already frustrated that the incision site is super swollen and raw. "Give it time" is easier said then done. I still can't even think about sitting down, and I've laid down for so long now that I fucked up my knee last night and now no matter which way I lay it hurts really bad.... I wish we could just fast forward a month and be fine. Restless is a vast understatement. I'd say give another doctor a try and see if they say anything different.
ResMePlz
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby AJStyles » 02 May 2017, 11:53

Dude i just read another topic here somewhere and that guy said he is 15 days post lis and has no pain at all after BM. How the F**k is that possible dude?!??!?! How is he not in pain but we are???? I am getting so fucking pissed. If this is not gonna heal what am i gonna fucking do? I already got 2 surgerys. Cant do more. God damn it i am frustrated man. This is a never ending nightmare.
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Mr Fissure » 02 May 2017, 17:09

AJS you're not alone, I'm 18 days now and still far from pain free. Can't sit for longer than about 20 minutes and still get burning after BM, can't stand for too long either as I've an adductor injury too!

Also, saw your comments earlier in the thread re: orgasms/masturbation and share your frustration! :( it's been agonising for me ever since I did my Fissure, over a year ago, feels like it re-tears the Fissure right at the point of climax, so consequently my sex life has been nonexistent these last 12 months. So frustrating! It finished one relationship and is preventing me from wanting to meet anyone else now....

As others have said 4 weeks seems to be when quite a few start to see some sort of improvement, so try and stay positive and don't let the bad days get you down!
Mr Fissure
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 2

Postby GilmoreGirl » 02 May 2017, 17:47

Agreed Mr. Fissure! Hang in there! I lay down for about three weeks, and my fissure was nearly healed when I had LIS.

And to be totally honest I also have trouble in that department lol...I guess the pelvic floor spasms at climax whether you are male or female. We all need partners with fissures lolol
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Postby AJStyles » 03 May 2017, 08:45

Thanks guys, you are the best. One question, 8 months ago i had LIS too. But that one didnt work. And i think i can remember, that i first of all didnt took any Sitz baths and second of all 3 weeks Post LIS i had a BM that was very hard. That was because i was at my cousins house for 5 Days and the problem there is i never have to take a shit. Its not that i am emberrassed, they are my family so why should i. Its just, we are having so much Fun together playing games or something that i just forget to have BM. Sounds weird, but it is like that. So, after 3 Days i had BM and it was pretty damn hard. Didnt drink much water either. Just 1-2 Glasses a day or something. (I barely drinked water back then) So, could the combination of a hard BM + no Sitz bath caused me to not heal?

Because right now i am doing the opposite of what i did wrong. 1-2x Sitz baths a day (2x for 2 weeks straight after LIS), keeping my Ass clean, i am not doing sport, i am not masturbating and the most important i drink lots of water to keep my stool soft. And what can i tell you, my stool is so perfect its actually fun to just take a shit and play with my phone or something hehe. I am never scared of BM because it is so soft. So, it sounds like i am doing everything right, right? So...is there a possibility that if i keep doing what i am doing now, that its still not gonna heal? No horror stories now please. I dont need that. I mean, why shouldnt it heal? I dont have any other problems in my ass. Just that little fissure. Nothing else.

Thanks for your answers in advance <3
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GilmoreGirl » 03 May 2017, 08:53

It sounds like you are doing everything perfectly, keep it up and yes it should heal!

Some people have to have a second LIS because the surgeon was too conservative the first time - as in not enough of the muscle was cut. Generally this is the approach, since cutting too much can make things too loose. So they cut conservatively the first time, and in the case that it doesn't work (like yours) they do another op on the other side and cut some more. I'm pretty sure the success rate for a second LIS is quite high.

As I said, what you're doing sounds like you're giving it a good chance to heal this time around.
GilmoreGirl
VIP