I'm new - from UK

Internal pain? Driving me mad!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: I'm new - from UK

Postby Sgsh24 » 09 Jul 2017, 11:49

Nikki, that is good info about the time it takes to heal, thank you!! I didnt use the foam roller specifically for the AF but since your post about stretching I figured I should target gluteal and hip muscles and I think it helps relieve pain during spasms..
Mama, so so sorry to hear about your father. Nest wishes, remember to take care of yourself during this difficult time.

I wish we could all figure this out and heal and live normal lives..
Sgsh24
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby mamafizz » 09 Jul 2017, 12:15

Thank You so much... will do... almost there... we will all be better off than before once everyone heals.!!! Prayers and love to all.
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 1

Postby NikkiB69 » 10 Jul 2017, 03:56

Sorry to hear about your Dad mamafizz..... :cry:
I know the pain, I lost my Dad 9 years ago (he was only 60!) and I'm still heartbroken now....... :(
NikkiB69
Salt Bather

Topics: 15

Postby NikkiB69 » 10 Jul 2017, 04:09

Sgsh24 - Regarding pranicure, you're welcome, I've found the customer service really good if you have any questions about it.. Are you using it twice a day?..
Regarding foam roller, to clarify, do you place it so you're rolling your upper leg, buttocks, hips across it?....
NikkiB69
Salt Bather

Mamafizz tried to PM you but not working?!

Postby NikkiB69 » 01 Nov 2017, 08:26

Hi.... I've just written out a (fairly long) reply to your PM to me, pressed submit and for some reason I don't think it sent!!

This is the second time this has happened, don't know what i'm doing wrong.. So here goes.

Firstly sorry it's been a few weeks since you messaged me.
I'm doing better most days... Still get some discomfort/pain with and/or after a BM. Some days get hardly any and some can be really painful. Don't know why, maybe due to what i've eaten?

Are you completely pain-free now?? That's great!! How long did you have the fissure? I've been suffering since Jan 2016 (after second hem procedure which I think caused it, though of course my surgeon said he wouldn't have caused it, hahaha!)
I've recently started taking Rutin (blood circulation) did you take this and if so what strength? I've got 50mg tablets.
Was it Diosmin and Hesperidin which you believe helped you (for vein support)? I can get a supplement with both of these here in the UK.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Nikki
NikkiB69
Salt Bather