Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 23 Feb 2018, 14:47

Day 12 update

NO PAIN DURING OR AFTER BM !!!!!!
But then my second bm about 30mins later didn't hurt during but left a little bit of a burn afterwards mind you I never got a chance to put a barrier cream on before either bm. Today I will drop a molaxole sachet which is the macrogol stuff and only have one a day an hope that will help create just 1 bm a day an be a bit more formed so it doesn't get in the fissure.
Last edited by missy moo on 23 Feb 2018, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Sadbum » 23 Feb 2018, 18:51

Why did you not have time to put on a barrier cream? Are your poop urgent, post Botox?
Sadbum
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby missy moo » 23 Feb 2018, 21:40

I was a bit poop urgent before the Botox only some days though an I believe its because i take two lax sachets a day I've never minded because I normally only go once in the morning today I've only taken one sachet so I will update tomorrow
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Mypoorbutt » 24 Feb 2018, 04:41

Missy that’s really good that even after two BMs and no barrier cream it only stang a little. I’m sure in the next few days the Botox will start to kick in
Do you know how many shots you got
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby missy moo » 24 Feb 2018, 04:57

Yep keeping positive I only had 1 lax sachet today so I'm wondering how tomorrow will go. After the surgeon did the procedure he did say (well I put quite a bit in) what ever that means?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 24 Feb 2018, 13:50

Day 13 update
No urgency no pain during bit of irrigation after bit of blood then my bowel felt incomplete like it didn't clear out properly why is this? Then a had another two bms within 10mins of each other soft narrow bits of stool bit burning sore after them till I cleaned off I just want 1 formed bm a day but is it to soon to be trying to create a more formed normal stool? I only took 1 lax sachet yesterday but didn't add in the fiber but still ate my normal diet of
Oats for breakfast
Wholemeal salmon salad sandwich for lunch
Hot chips an coleslaw for dinner
Dinner changes every night the other two are the same everyday I'm not hungry to snack so I don't eat fruit or any snacks feel annoyed today my bowel still feels not satisfied but I'm not letting it go again it's starting to irritate my skin tag. I will take a teaspoon of fiber before bed when does everyone else take their fiber? Morning night or anytime?
Last edited by missy moo on 24 Feb 2018, 17:44, edited 1 time in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 24 Feb 2018, 15:23

I ve had this sensation of incomplete evacuation usually before my period when my muscles start tightening. I guess they don't open up completely and then you have to go again. Especially if you are taking laxatives the urge may be stronger. You can experiment just for one day adding one teaspoon maybe even less just incase of psyllium. Other types of fibers from food don't have the same great peristalsis effect on my BMs.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 24 Feb 2018, 17:49

Hopefull123 I'm feeling down today because of these 3 bms all soft an small my muscle back there has been aching since an I feel let down an feel on the edge of crying I'm trying so hard to be positive everyday but today is worse why? Things had been getting better an I'm on day 13 I just need my bms freaking normal is that to much to ask I'm feeling overwhelmed
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 24 Feb 2018, 17:53

I am so sorry, I ve had so many days like that. We all have. It s not always easy to stay positive.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 24 Feb 2018, 18:28

Can you refresh my memory of what you have haven't had done? This is a long road I know but like Louise has said in her book when there's a problem there's not something to do there's something to know well if I had to pin point something there was two times yesterday where I should of said something an stood up for myself an or my kids an I didn't I'm wondering if this is the issue today I'm being told to stand up an not to let people walk over me both times I felt like I needed to say something but the words didn't come out this is a habit of mine I'll be unhappy at a situation an should say something but I don't I'm very awkward an shy an I need to work in this so my kids know an see how to speak up an not to just allow things an put up with things. I'll be in a situation something will happen I'll haha it off then vent an get angry talking to my partner or who ever about it later on.
missy moo
King Fissure