Just Botox after all

My journey

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Just Botox after all

Postby missy moo » 05 Apr 2018, 16:32

Have you been pain free since the lis?
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Hopefull123 » 05 Apr 2018, 16:37

Yes pain free after about three weeks, but that was mainly from the incision and irritation from the large instruments in your bottom. There was no fissure pain since day 1. Bleeding from the incision stopped after e days. There was no bleeding from the fissure since day 1.
I would suggest all females to schedule the surgery right after their period, so there will be recovery time without PMS muscle tightening and hard stools.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby missy moo » 05 Apr 2018, 16:43

I'm amazed so your pms stools are still the same as before? An your muscle just handles it now? I'm really considering lis I just want 1 more Botox so I can show myself an the doctors well look I tried everything else! An if Botox doesn't work for me then it's a clear indication that I NEED lis to fix the muscle you know
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 05 Apr 2018, 16:53

Yes they are the same as before but this is normal for most women because of hormonal changes. My muscles are back to normal resting pressure, there is good blood flow, they are flexible because I am not allowing watery stools, the fissure is healed, so everything is back to normal as God intended to be :)
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 05 Apr 2018, 17:25

Are you still taking fiber? Did you have your resting pressure checked before your lis?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 05 Apr 2018, 17:33

I will be taking psyllium husk forever because it is good for you anyway. My resting pressure was never measured. But the doc said no need because people with fissures always have high pressure. I can feel now there is no spasms of any sort.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 05 Apr 2018, 19:43

I don't know if I get spasms well I don't get them how other people do my muscle shuts off after a painful bm an it will stay that way all day I guess that is it in spasm right? Even though I don't those horrible spasms people speak of does it still mean lis is what I need?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Hopefull123 » 05 Apr 2018, 20:00

I think any type of pain, tension, discomfort no matter how mild it is is a muscle spasm. If your fissure is not healing tjat means your muscles are not allowing blood flow. But if I were you I would get the resting pressure measured just in case. My doc said that a small thing is inserted and it is not invasive. You can even ask to do tjat before your next botox so that you know.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 05 Apr 2018, 20:06

Yea I'll do that before I get lis if the next Botox doesn't work because it will cost me because it's a separate private thing it's not covered an I don't think they test it before lis I'll go get it before hand but I'll ask the surgeon more about it before my next botox, one thing I will say the Botox has made it more manageable I guess that shows I need a looser muscle right because the Botox is half doing that now
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 09 Apr 2018, 14:01

Hi hopeful I hope things have been going very well for you since your lis : ) I've just realised that my bms the first part is harding up it if I think about it it started yesterday an I'm 6 days away from my period so go figure now to protect me from here till after my period what should I do I'm already taking 1 lax a day but my doctor said why not take two leading up to an during my period then 1 for the rest of the month I can't help but think her an I both are thing to treat the symptom not the problem you know
missy moo
King Fissure