Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Postby PJ999 » 14 Jun 2018, 01:48

Yes lactacyd still working, yes ring-finger. I only wash it after BM, that's enough to keep it at bay, may even be healed or healing, but I'm not going to stop applying to find out.

Haven't felt any pain or sign it's still there for quite some time now.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby Gabirom » 14 Jun 2018, 12:49

Hello, how did you apply 1# treatment, how much you put and how often? I want to start with DMSO because I am battling anal fissures, anal stenosis for 8 years, did LIS 5 years ago with bad outcome since I am in as bad situation as before. To mention I became vegetarian, no bread, cookies, drinking, so my diet is very limited which is fine as long as could enjoy life if being able to fix this.Thanks
Gabirom

Postby GTPrider » 14 Jun 2018, 13:44

I dab it on my finger and apply. Sounds like you get better results when you coat the tip of your finger and insert it in your rectum to help with the healing.

I think it's more important to clean the inside the anus so fecal matter isn't going into the fistula. But that depends on where the tear is at in the anus.

Lots of fiber and possibly an over the counter diarrhea medicine to help keep stools formed.
GTPrider
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 15 Jun 2018, 00:39

I agree with what GT says. Also...

Tip: Chewing on a small slice of fresh ginger before a meal helps me to have stools that pass clear, without leaving anything behind. It works really well for this for me.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby GTPrider » 15 Jun 2018, 22:14

Interesting about the ginger. I might try that.

I applied the mixture to the tip of my finger and inserted it. Now it usually burns in the area where applied. Surprisingly the fistula which is 2-3" from the anus started burning at the same time! I believe the mixture made its way through the fistula tract to the surface of the fistula. All coming from inside the anus.
Hopefully this is a road to recovery. I'll check back in 1-2 weeks.
GTPrider
Fibre Addict

Postby Fissure UK » 23 Jun 2018, 08:20

PJ999 wrote:Alright thanks for your quick reply, I'll order an extract then. I'll reply back to let you and others know if it worked or not.

@PJ999,

Did you try the remedy that was shared by Fine and Dandy, and how did you find things?
Fissure UK
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby Beliver » 23 Jun 2018, 08:36

Guys plz don’t waste your time and money on this oregano scam stuff it will never work I tried 3 months 5 time a day but oregano never worked for v small fistula I only got better with fixing me stool like not soft watery you need to have proper dry and good size of stool so it will not go in fistula and you will not get discharge do this fix your stool and you will see difference avoide food which soft your stool and make it watery
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby Fissure UK » 23 Jun 2018, 10:18

With respect Beliver, the ointment shared with us by the OP- "Fine and Dandy" worked for him, who had fissures for 10 years. I understand that it may not work for everyone. I feel it is a bit unfair on the poster to call it a scam.

Also, as the thread has progressed, some posters have amended the ingredients a little to their preference.

Here are the 3 ingredients that the OP mentioned at the start.

The recipe for the ointment is 1/3 Burts Bees orginal lip balm in the tin, 1/3 wild oregano oil, 1/3 arnica oil.

Thank you Fine and Dandy for sharing, and reaching out to help others.
Fissure UK
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby Beliver » 23 Jun 2018, 12:01

The question is why we getting anal fistula most of the people who have Crohn and IBD and those who have watery stool and go to toilet 3 or 4 time not with normal stool but watery in solid stool and I also had same problem going to toilet 3 or 4 time with los motion or v soft watery stool and that’s why I got fistula for 1 year I suffer continuesly I tried everything but failed I notice one thing if I have lose motion and soft stool watery my fistula discharge too much but when I fix my stool solid dry stool the fistula close up in 2 days time and I manage to stop it for 1 and half month without any oregano or any thing else no surgery but it did stop 1 and half month I couldn’t believe and I thought am free but I eat something bad and I got watery stool and fistula started again now I will not eat anything which upset my stomach and it’s fully control plz guys just fix your stool and see result you never get discharge and if you manage to keep your stool fix for more then 2 month fistula will close natural am sure
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby Deleted User 7275 » 05 Jul 2018, 12:19

Any luck?
Deleted User 7275