45m..Baby due today

Introducing

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: 45m..Baby due today

Postby Wilson45TN » 09 Mar 2019, 07:22

36hrs later I just had one. Cramping abdominal pain. Miralax doing job. Stool wasn’t solid but wasn’t diaharra. No brown water. I’d say the pain was a 2-3. Not worse than my abdominal cramping which was a 4 so hard to say. No spasms (yet) and no blood (my fissure never bled either). After a shower I’m back in bed. Hopefully I can get some sleep. I’m in the postpartum room at hospital with wife. So crazy!!!!! She’s recovering from c-section and me from LIS. We have a 2day old baby girl who is perfect in the room with us. Man I hope this keeps progressing. Everyone stay strong
Last edited by Wilson45TN on 09 Mar 2019, 11:24, edited 1 time in total.
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Okaybum » 09 Mar 2019, 08:06

Great update. You're doing wonderfully and congratulations.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby Wilson45TN » 09 Mar 2019, 11:30

36hrs later I just had one. Cramping abdominal pain. Miralax doing job. Stool wasn’t solid but wasn’t diaharra. No brown water. I’d say the pain was a 2-3. Not worse than my abdominal cramping which was a 4 so hard to say. No spasms (yet) and no blood (my fissure never bled either). After a shower I’m back in bed. Hopefully I can get some sleep. I’m in the postpartum room at hospital with wife. So crazy!!!!! She’s recovering from c-section and me from LIS. We have a 2day old baby girl who is perfect in the room with us. Man I hope this keeps progressing. Everyone stay str
Last edited by Wilson45TN on 12 Mar 2019, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict

Postby Wilson45TN » 11 Mar 2019, 07:23

Monday morning: this is my second BM. No cramping this time but pain in the end. To be as soft at it is - it feels bigger and harder than it is when eliminating. Butstool is larger and more round than before surgery. I’m taking a cap of miralax twice a day. I feel like w/o it I’d be screwed. My bowels are not emptied that’s for sure. Im beginning to wonder if part of the bigger problem is that my bowels are not moving things quickly enough.... ANYWAY....
I feel no pain after taking the sht. Getting ready to go to work. Because I can thank god!!!
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict

Postby Wilson45TN » 12 Mar 2019, 09:10

5 days post op:
Had painless bm this morning. 0/10. Taking miralax morning and night as some have suggested. Staying away from bread. I did drink close to a battle of wine last night for first time in a while.... was sure to drink lots of water.... I don’t think I have anything else worth mentioning at the time. Just very greatful so far. Hang in there
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict

Postby patience_and_healing » 13 Mar 2019, 13:03

Sounds like you're making a great recovery. Keep doing what you need to in order to heal fully.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40

Postby Wilson45TN » 14 Mar 2019, 11:49

Thanks pah. It’s exactly one week and I’m on the john at Walgreens. No pain at all. Not having to push. Just had Veggie sausage and coffee. Which before all this used to make me use bathroom.
Had cheeseburger and fries yesterday. Even a few peanut M&Ms. all good.
I dontake a vitamin E,b,c, probiotic, turmeric, dish oil. I don’t know if any of it helps tho. Also taking miralax 2x a day as suggested by abu.
Tell ya what. I can’t imagine now trying to grind out the natural way. No side effects so far. I weighed the odds of me fixing this through diet and then fixing it through surgery. To me an instant cure sounded amazing. And that’s what it’s been so far. Thankfully. So thankful.
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict

Postby Wilson45TN » 16 Mar 2019, 11:37

I feel bad giving this day 10 update bc of people grinding and suffering this terrible situation out but I’m 100%. Gonna try to ween down the miralax.,..
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict

Postby Abu » 16 Mar 2019, 12:50

Good for you Wilson, I am really glad all is well. Take care of you and stop by this forum in a few years to share some positive words for all the sufferers out there.
Ease of Miralax very slowly, on a few weeks time.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby Wilson45TN » 17 Apr 2019, 09:39

6 weeks. No pain. Everything seems to be normal. The surgery provided instant relief. It all feels like an intense nightmare now and if this should ever happen again I woul immediately lineup another surgery. Life’s too short. Good luck all
Wilson45TN
Fibre Addict