My Diary...

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: My Diary...

Postby missy moo » 29 Apr 2019, 16:44

How did you heal your posterior fissure? I've have my fissure coming up 6 years it's a chronic anterior fissure at 12 o'clock that heals a bit an retears lately it's been splitting from soft stools I think it's getting longer because my fissure hurts high up and I get pain as the stool moves down I've had Botox which helped and they had a good look while there so it's nothing more serious. My next step is more Botox but today I'm going to have a little fiber to create a more formed BM tomorrow and see if that's any better in the past I've had less pain from formed stools so I'll let you know how it goes haha it's a daily juggling game man.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby owmybum » 12 Jun 2019, 03:18

How are you doing FF? Xx
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby Fissurefrustration » 25 Jun 2019, 16:58

Hey guys, a late entry for me it’s been so busy since my birthday and I’m selling my house, buying another and moving to a brand new city! Plus my car broke down so I’ve had to get a new one on finance. So so stressful which led me to constipation more pain and when I went to Netherlands for the weekend I had a hummus wrap thing but it was so spicy then on the trip back to London I almost passed out on the loo on the coach station it burned like fire and I had awful stomach pains nausea and was sweating buckets.

Since then I’ve improved the key for me I think is trying to have a bm every day, before my bowels were so sluggish once every 3 or 4 days. Hope your doing better omb will check your diary now x

Ff
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby Fissurefrustration » 25 Jun 2019, 16:59

Hey guys, a late entry for me it’s been so busy since my birthday and I’m selling my house, buying another and moving to a brand new city! Plus my car broke down so I’ve had to get a new one on finance. So so stressful which led me to constipation more pain and when I went to Netherlands for the weekend I had a hummus wrap thing but it was so spicy then on the trip back to London I almost passed out on the loo on the coach station it burned like fire and I had awful stomach pains nausea and was sweating buckets.

Since then I’ve improved, the key for me I think is trying to have a bm every day, before my bowels were so sluggish once every 3 or 4 days. Hope your doing better omb will check your diary now x

Ff

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby Fissurefrustration » 27 Aug 2019, 15:25

My god I’ve had this diary a long time, maybe I should get it published? Anyway, I was doing really well no real issues and pain was at a 1/10 on bm if that then 2 days ago had the biggest crap of my life. It was one of those that you think there is no way that’s coming out. I took my time, relaxed and didn’t push but as it was coming out the middle of it had a hard module and it caught the scar tissue which I swear I felt a pinch or a tiny rip. Now it feels like I have a tender bruise down there at the 2pm position almost like a paper cut. Don’t think I’d classify it as a fissure per sé, but my body is telling me something is wrong. I’m trying some Manuka honey back there as it helped last time.

So many years down the line and I’m still plagued by this beast! I feel I should name my sphincter I’m getting to know him rather well.

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby missy moo » 27 Aug 2019, 19:04

Hey ff see how you feel in a few days mite be a minor fissure people get fissures everyday an don't notice them or they get what you've explained but they never get time to look into it or they brush it off as irritation from large bm an it just heals up fast. So you never had lis or botox right?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Fissurefrustration » 28 Aug 2019, 00:44

Hey missy, I think I’ve had Botox twice now but was so long ago now And so much has happened it’s all blurred into one! I’ve been avoiding lis as much as possible

Ff

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby missy moo » 28 Aug 2019, 15:27

Oh ok under your methods tried it doesn't say botox, how do you add stuff to methods tried?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Fissurefrustration » 28 Aug 2019, 15:34

Oh I ran out of room!! There’s a character limit I think. You do it via your profile editor at the top of the page

Ff

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Postby Fissurefrustration » 03 Sep 2019, 15:01

I really really... really don't want to Jynx this but after all these years suffering and being on the forum saying how sad I was. I've been completely pain-free since my recent big BM a few weeks ago, I went straight back onto topical manuka honey and now I'm fine. I know full well I'm never going to be normal again back there and a large BM, sex, or a spicy curry could set things off but if I'm careful, take my time, keep up my water intake I'm really really hoping I'm at the end of a horrible journey. it's just a huge deal to be sat here typing to you all without being in tears!!!
I will keep you all updated of course, and I love this forum it's a second home for me with some lovely family who I'd do anything for. Stay strong everyone, there can be a light at the end of the tunnel.

(who knows, in a week I could be posting another comment on how my sunday lunch tore me a new one but time will tell) so with tentative hope, I say I'm doing really well for the first time in 7 years.

FF x

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Dilatiazem
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration